Deedooo's Skins (xml2)

Started by Quentin Hex, February 03, 2010, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Love them all! Marvel boy's skin looks really awesome, I love all the color! Ares looks cool also, nice and tough :) And I love love love Ms Marvel! It is amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Love all you did! Just amazing!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Here's Tigra from Avengers Fairy Tales, also known as the Cheshire Cat:

Very nice skins!

May 15, 2012, 11:01AM #155 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:05AM by мaгvel wатcheг
Really cool! You are very skilled Deedooo, I loved the Penance's ones.

Thanks ^-^

So before I go away for a week or so I thought I'd finish releasing my Avengers Month stuff ^-^ The Hawkeye skins need this code to hide the outlines:

Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = 11701_outline ;
      }

Modern/Heroic Age skins for a bunch of characters: Thor, American Panther, Protector (Captain Marvel), Hawkeye Secret Avengers,

Here's some more retro ones: Hawkeye from Heroes Reborn, Goliath, Captain Marvel Kree Warrior

Earth's Mightiest Heroes TV Show: Black Panther, Ms. Marvel

Now for some alternate realities:
Ultimate: Ultimate Avengers Nick Fury, Black Panther Ultimates Uniform, Captain America (Death of Spiderman), Hawkeye Ultimate Shield Agent, Hawkeye Ultimate Comics: Hawkeye,

AoX: Captain America, Spiderwoman (AKA Redback)

wow so many awesome new skins, thank you for all of these :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Wow, awesomeness. Have to say the first Ultimate Hawkeye is my favorite. Still like them all though :D Thanks for the skins galore.

WoW! Fantastic skins!

Quote from: DeeDooo on June 05, 2011, 12:10PM

i couldnt' take it anymore. i had to fix a few details on thor. so the image in the top left is my old one (for comparison) and then all of the other ones are of the new skins. i fixed the hammer (now metal instead of stone) and the dots on the chest (i made them more pleasant to the eye) mostly. in this release there are two versions, one with the black armor (closer to the movie) and one with the silver armor (just cause i felt like it) so whichever you like best, take your pick:
silver: http://www.mediafire.com/?36kx7haw9idacvr
black: http://www.mediafire.com/?025951wpuvsai5k

now goddamnit i need to get back to studying :P
These are awesome, quick question though (probably the dumbest question ever but here we go) Can I use this on MUA?

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on May 25, 2012, 09:31AM
These are awesome, quick question though (probably the dumbest question ever but here we go) Can I use this on MUA?

The skins are made on PS2 models, so yes, you can.

Quote from: hemlot on May 25, 2012, 12:30PM
The skins are made on PS2 models, so yes, you can.
Awesome, thanks!