Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
can you please make captain_marvel ,fat Thor and rescue endgame MFF , I tried to make them but i cant use  VMLite XP Mode or 3DS max 4.2 :(
link for models
https://www.deviantart.com/ssingh511/gallery/

Quote from: Outsider on May 15, 2019, 05:11PM
A new Dagger mannequin... Better skins for Ghost Rider... a much-needed skin of the Wendigo... and, a mannequin of Thanos complete with a throne.

It's like you knew what was needed and did it. Well done.

EDIT: I also like how you did the Ghost Rider mannequin, as it eliminates the need for that fire effect. Now, if only the same can be done for the Human Torch and Dormammu, we wouldn't need that fire effect, either...

:thumbsup: .Ask Andersonbrazil if he can do since he has converted models of Human Torch and Dormammu because it would be easier to customize ;)

Quote from: Marco123Gutierrez on May 16, 2019, 07:17AM
Love your mods bud and highly appreciate them. Would you be able to do the MCU black order and Chitauri
OK thanks. I'm not accepting requests a long time ago, I'm sorry :/

Quote from: JubilationLee on May 16, 2019, 08:34AM
The new textures on these skins are so nice! I LOVE the Dagger one. :thumbsup:
;)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 16, 2019, 11:28AM
E aí Max!
É bom te ver na ativa de novo, e como sempre com conversões fantásticas. Baixando agora!
Max, cara, eu perdi todos os meus projetos na máquina virtual...  :( tô chateado mas agora é começar projetos novos.
Parabéns pelo belo trabalho!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Valeu Anderson, obrigado ;)  Que triste cara :/

Quote from: mody11811 on May 17, 2019, 12:05PM
can you please make captain_marvel ,fat Thor and rescue endgame MFF , I tried to make them but i cant use  VMLite XP Mode or 3DS max 4.2 :(
link for models
https://www.deviantart.com/ssingh511/gallery/
This Rescue model was already on my personal list and as soon as I have time I will convert it. Fat Thor I will not convert :/ and Captain Marvel I'll just make a custom MCU face in the UltraMegaMagnus model. Stay tuned. ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Amazing! Such a beautiful skins man!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on May 16, 2019, 01:04AM
It's on AEG-PART2-08-05-19, UltraMegaMagnus Custom, 1403.

Very impressive man, you are blazing fast lol, thx :)

I also wanted to share this website discovered by Julio Cabral that have many models we cannot found before !
Especially the Marvel End Time Arena in the PC section : http://gamesrepository.000webhostapp.com/
There is also XPS-Fanactic doing lots of very good custom xps models, he's also on Discord : https://www.deviantart.com/xps-fanatic/gallery/
Thanks dude ;)

3d models sites are always welcome  :thumbsup2: :rockon: I converted a Juggernaut MFF ;)

Quote from: Marco123Gutierrez on May 17, 2019, 03:51PM
No problem buddy thanks for all the your doing now
;)

Quote from: Canino on May 18, 2019, 03:28AM
Amazing! Such a beautiful skins man!
Thanks ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Here's the latest pack with endgame skins, I think  :chuckle:

After this great Avengers movie I think the Rescue mod should get a booster with some Beam Repulsor Ray just like Iron Man. Would be very interesting
  :rockon:

Conversion Credits to UltraMegaMagnus which released the Iron Man Endgame FF and Captain Marvel FF 3dsmax files on their forum page ;)

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kat9skljy3w1pp4/PACK-18-05-19.rar/file

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Cool! Just to make sure I'm reading the files right, it looks like for most of the files in this pack, the first (such as 1401) is the mannequin, and the rest (1402, 1403) are the skins?

Quote from: scottsum on May 19, 2019, 06:28AM
Cool! Just to make sure I'm reading the files right, it looks like for most of the files in this pack, the first (such as 1401) is the mannequin, and the rest (1402, 1403) are the skins?
Yes, I'm sorry for that but I'm not having much time ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Nice work with these, You may not produce skins all that much anymore, so when you do, it's a huge treat.

Quote from: Aventureiromax on May 18, 2019, 05:13PM

After this great Avengers movie I think the Rescue mod should get a booster with some Beam Repulsor Ray just like Iron Man. Would be very interesting
  :rockon:

Now that you've produced the new Rescue skin, I will consider updating her, as I've been updating a lot of my older mods anyway.

Quote from: Outsider on May 19, 2019, 11:33AM
Nice work with these, You may not produce skins all that much anymore, so when you do, it's a huge treat.

Now that you've produced the new Rescue skin, I will consider updating her, as I've been updating a lot of my older mods anyway.
Great news and this update will be welcome ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Max esse pack é incrível, cara!
Gostei muito do Jugeranut. Eu sei como é dificil acertar esses caracteres gigantes.
Vlw!

Quote from: Tobi777 on May 20, 2019, 01:30PM
This is cool! Thanks!
;)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 21, 2019, 08:46AM
Max esse pack é incrível, cara!
Gostei muito do Jugeranut. Eu sei como é dificil acertar esses caracteres gigantes.
Vlw!
valeu Anderson, obrigado.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here