Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks dude ;)

She-Hulk MH PACK - Credits - Models converted by Andersonbrazil
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

...And the hits just keep on coming! Nice work on She-Hulk. I particularly like the suit, and Red She-Hulk. You've replaced all of the She-Hulk skins I've originally had... except one. Between you and Anderson, is her Fantastic Four costume from UMvC3 possible as well?

Great work on the She-Hulk skins! Would love to see the Fantastic Four model that Outsider suggested. Actually, would you also be able to convert normal She-Hulk from MvC3 as well?
The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived. (Oscar Wilde)

Grande trabalho Max! Vou baixar e curtir essa nova She-Hulk! Em breve te passo mais modelos dos preferidos.

Valeu Anderson...obrigado ;)

Can I try a Fantastic Four with the MH model ^_^ is the best I can do.

The conversion of other models i think only in a very distant future as it has many MH skins to try a conversion, but each in his time ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

She-Hulk MH - Credits - Model converted by Andersonbrazil

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Thanks a lot, realy great works !
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

FF, and other models are gorgeous!  :bowdown1:
As for me,  :shehulk: looks like the same as the comics version :)
I think that modern  :shehulk: (Marvel NOW! series) version will be the best addition to your collection! :nod:
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Loving the Marvel Heroes Skins! but is it possible if you make the Fantastic Four Movie Huds, also are you going to at the Advance Lighting on the Ghost Rider skins?

Raven PACK DCUO/IGAU - Credits - Models converted by Aventureiromax
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Satana - Credits - Model converted by Andersonbrazil

NOTE: Tested with the mod of the Outsider ;)

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Love the Satana models!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Midnightphoenix ;)

Spiral PACK - Credits - Models converted by Andersonbrazil

EDIT: NEW MANNEQUIN by andersonbrazil
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nedvunmujuq5u3z/16601_SPIRAL_CLASSIC_MANNEQUIN.rar
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here