Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow!  Jean and Rogue (and Supergirl, for that matter) all look fantastic.

Thanks.

Will you be updating the DG Rogue, too?
:beast: :iceman: :cyclops: :phoenix: :archangel:

Thanks Guys ;)

Quote from: DasRoteBaron on March 21, 2015, 11:27PM
Wow!  Jean and Rogue (and Supergirl, for that matter) all look fantastic.

Thanks.

Will you be updating the DG Rogue, too?

Maybe at some point, because Anderson and I are focused on several projects ;)

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

MS. MARVEL MH PACK - Credits - Models Classic, Modern, S.W.O.R.D, Warbird and Dexter Soy converted by Andersonbrazil --- Captain Marvel Model converted by Julio Cabral/Odinson

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

You DEFINITELY need to consider turning the Emma, Jean, Ms. Marvel and Rogue sets into mannequins - Rogue, Jean and Emma BADLY need it and the Ms. Marvels skins are so good that it's a shame to see the original mannequin up there with the sausage hair lol

It really is a bit strange to see the skins in disagreement with their mannequins. I'm trying to learn how to create animations to deliver to the store an attractive material. I will soon cast, I say this if no one create these mannequins.

Supergirl is awesome and bad a**, I like the Ms Marvel skins too.  All I can say is thank you; every time I think I've worn the game out, a mod like this comes along and draws me back in!

One weird (very minor) thing I noticed, for some reason the Android robots in Murderworld don't mirror the Ms. Marvel skins, but they do mirror Supergirl.  I have noticed this with a few other mods too; any idea what causes that?

Quote from: scottsum on March 28, 2015, 09:34PM
Supergirl is awesome and bad a**, I like the Ms Marvel skins too.  All I can say is thank you; every time I think I've worn the game out, a mod like this comes along and draws me back in!

One weird (very minor) thing I noticed, for some reason the Android robots in Murderworld don't mirror the Ms. Marvel skins, but they do mirror Supergirl.  I have noticed this with a few other mods too; any idea what causes that?

Thanks ;)

The only thing that comes to mind would edit the skins by Hex editor according to the numbers of your skins.

For example: Modern Skin is in 1401 in herostat, then should edit it with the hex editor to 1401.

If this is not the problem ... I really have no idea ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on March 29, 2015, 07:30AM
Thanks ;)

The only thing that comes to mind would edit the skins by Hex editor according to the numbers of your skins.

For example: Modern Skin is in 1401 in herostat, then should edit it with the hex editor to 1401.

If this is not the problem ... I really have no idea ;)

I took a shot in the dark with that... but missed badly.  I was able to edit a skin without crashing the game, but not to the point that it fixed this bug.  It quickly became more trouble than it's worth.  On the off chance the info is helpful to you (or anyone else reading) for future reference, I did manage to make it worse!  :applause: :highfive:  I got defaultman in murderworld instead of the character, so you're prob on the right track regarding the cause.

It's not an easter egg but I bet you'll like ^_^. Happy Easter of the Resurrection,
dear Brothers! ;)

Scarlet Witch MH PACK - Credits - Converted by Andersonbrazil

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

always ~ thanks
awsome ~

I'm happy to see Carol and all her glory. I am pretty fond of her Captain Marvel uniform!

Wanda is looking fabulous as well!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Domino and Rogue DG PACK UPDATE - Credits - Models converted by Andersonbrazil

Andersonbrazil Page - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9377.0.html

NOTE: Now compatible with Advanced Lighting ;)
Download on image ;)

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Great Rogue and Domino models!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS