Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: nekrodead on February 04, 2016, 07:57AM
Hey bro) how modding this offsets ???

i want to modding  this skin 

If finding offset take too long, you'll might need to download my Doom's Iron Man New Avengers Skin. It has a full secret offset y'know
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

This skin is for PC/DXT1 but you must convert it with the Finalizer.

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Hi.
First of all I want to say that your work is terrific and I want to thank you for your hardships! These skins are simply stunning. However I found myself at a loss since I can't seem to get 'em to work! I couldn't find a comprehensive tutorial on how to install your skin mods.
My Domino's skin number is 8205, since yours is 8202, that means I have to change the latter skin's number to 8205? Then I'll have to change the stats within the heroselect.cfg file?
Thank you anyway, and I'm sorry if I'm bothering you!
Again, prodigious works yours is!

Thanks.

Yes... just change 8202.igb to 8205.igb and replace in the actors folder. Always back up your files before ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on February 11, 2016, 03:54PM
Thanks.

Yes... just change 8202.igb to 8205.igb and replace in the actors folder. Always back up your files before ;)

Thank you for your quick response, I'm gonna try it now. I'm guessing that the huds need only to be put inside the \hud folder.

UPDATE

I made 'em all to work, even the HUDs. The mannequin still retain the vanilla\original skin, but I suppose that can't be changed. Thank you again! I'm gonna try out now all your other skins!

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Amazing batch of models!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Bravo aventureiromax bravo, good work as always.PS is that a shadowcat mannequin i see,or do i need new glasses

Man just got home from Deadpool with the wife, just finishing watching the greatest NBA dunk contest of all time and you, Outsider, and WEbSlinger all release your gifts of Marvel Mods. BEST Valentines weekend ever! Your the man Mr. MAX

The Ant-Man models in that last one were insanely impressive. These are all from Marvel Heroes? Any plans to convert a Venom model or two?

Quote from: Owl City on February 15, 2016, 07:59AM
Como eu já havia dito no face, tá tudo fantástico!!
Valeu ;)

Quote from: BugleShutterbug on February 17, 2016, 05:14AM
The Ant-Man models in that last one were insanely impressive. These are all from Marvel Heroes? Any plans to convert a Venom model or two?

Thanks. Yes.. MH.

Venom? No ... I'm converting the characters I like and when I have time ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here