Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
All DC skins are super!!
I would like to say about one of them. Shazam is one of the my favourite heroes. But, unfortunately, Shazam (5003) has a problem with the hands and chest...
During the run models's hands move inside, and Shazam's chest moves forward a bit.
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Agent Bachello on February 13, 2017, 12:54PM
All DC skins are super!!
I would like to say about one of them. Shazam is one of the my favourite heroes. But, unfortunately, Shazam (5003) has a problem with the hands and chest...
During the run models's hands move inside, and Shazam's chest moves forward a bit.

This is strange because here it works normally. I do not know what this can be :/

If anyone had a problem let me know because in my game it works normal ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Oh, so the Civil War Captain America isn't going to be updated, Darn.

Quote from: aventureiromax on February 12, 2017, 06:00PM
We already don't see many Moders and Skinners active as before because I think that there are already so many things created for MUA that are already defiant options I believe: D and my turn to retire at least a 90% has arrived with 10% remaining for some things that Appear from time to time. I will not have more free time like now because my personal life and my new job will not allow :/

So, the fastest skinner/ model converter at Marvel Mods is "at least 90%" towards retirement... Well, hats off to you on an exemplary job creating all of those skins and mannequins for so many characters, including for many of my projects where updated skins and/or mannequins were needed. The skinning scene here is far more rich because of your efforts.

Perhaps that remaining 10% will come some time in the future, so it's good to hear that you've left the door open for those special cases. I have left the door open for a possible temporary modding comeback someday in the future as well. I don't we can ever say "never" or be completely retired, for only God knows what the future holds. Only time will tell... But for now, congrats on your new job. If your work ethic is anything like your skinning, you'll be just fine.

Quote from: aventureiromax on February 13, 2017, 01:47PM
This is strange because here it works normally. I do not know what this can be :/

Quote from: aventureiromax on February 13, 2017, 01:47PM

I especially removed cape, to show a problem.
The same problem happens with the cape.

"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

February 14, 2017, 05:09AM #1220 Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 05:17AM by aventureiromax
Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on February 13, 2017, 01:51PM
Oh, so the Civil War Captain America isn't going to be updated, Darn.

Not all Marvel Heroes models have that much difference with the new texturing method. Civil War models are already rich in detail by themselves, but if I get something I'll post when I have time.

Quote from: Outsider on February 13, 2017, 09:27PM
So, the fastest skinner/ model converter at Marvel Mods is "at least 90%" towards retirement... Well, hats off to you on an exemplary job creating all of those skins and mannequins for so many characters, including for many of my projects where updated skins and/or mannequins were needed. The skinning scene here is far more rich because of your efforts.

Perhaps that remaining 10% will come some time in the future, so it's good to hear that you've left the door open for those special cases. I have left the door open for a possible temporary modding comeback someday in the future as well. I don't we can ever say "never" or be completely retired, for only God knows what the future holds. Only time will tell... But for now, congrats on your new job. If your work ethic is anything like your skinning, you'll be just fine.

Many thanks Outsider, grateful to have participated in so many mods of his creation ;)

This is true ... only time and God  will tell whether we will return or not ;)

Quote from: Agent Bachello on February 13, 2017, 10:50PM
I especially removed cape, to show a problem.
The same problem happens with the cape.

I thought the problem was different, but to fix this problem I have to convert the model again because this was one of the first ones to convert ^ _ ^

I'm not sure I'll have a new time to re-convert it but if this happens I'll post ;)

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on February 14, 2017, 05:09AM

I thought the problem was different, but to fix this problem I have to convert the model again because this was one of the first ones to convert ^ _ ^

I'm not sure I'll have a new time to re-convert it but if this happens I'll post ;)
Make the Clavicle bones longer. That'll fix it
Good luck on your future projects Max!

Good luck in all your future endeavors,you will be greatly missed.

lhe desejo boa sorte e sucesso no seu caminho profissional! ;)

Quote from: Julio Cabral on February 14, 2017, 06:27AM
Make the Clavicle bones longer. That'll fix it
Good luck on your future projects Max!

I'll try it Julio ... Thanks ;)

Thansks mi Amigo ;)

Thank you for helping me whenever I asked you about 3DSMAX and other things ;)

Quote from: jaybird on February 14, 2017, 09:24AM
Good luck in all your future endeavors,you will be greatly missed.

Thanks ;)

Quote from: CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil on February 14, 2017, 11:11AM
lhe desejo boa sorte e sucesso no seu caminho profissional! ;)

Valeu Caique ;) muito obrigado... e desejo que você cresça mais ainda em assuntos MUA e em sua vida pessoal ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

February 15, 2017, 01:37PM #1226 Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 01:49PM by aventureiromax
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

For Doc Strange you could use Future Fight's head model because you know lol

I know you're not working on new models but is it possible if you do Civil War Falcon and Ant-Man? Also VU on Vision Movie skin?

Yeah, Shazam became better!!! And Doc. Strange skins are so cool!
I hope that some users, looking on your MCU skins, will create the other ones (Сrossbones, Caecilius, Drax, etc...).

Anyway, Good Job, Man!