Jeanfan321's Mods & Boosters UPDATED NEW NPC BOOSTER

Started by Jeanfan321, March 05, 2010, 04:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 25, 2010, 03:36PM
BTw love the new skins especially WATXM and astonishing ghost boxes.
Thanks, and great job jeanfan321!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have you to thank Jean_Grey_Phoenix you used your time and creating these skins and they look beautiful.if you havent offered to help then i would have put 2 skins in the mod but now theres 9 so thank you Jean_Grey_Phoenix

You really are an awesome skinner. Storm's ghost boxes costume looks really detailed in the comics yet you pulled it off and managed to make it look just like the comic version. The greatest thing about the skin is that it looks good even without a cape. It would be awesome to see more of your skins.

You are welcome my friend.

Edit:
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 25, 2010, 04:42PM
You really are an awesome skinner. Storm's ghost boxes costume looks really detailed in the comics yet you pulled it off and managed to make it look just like the comic version. The greatest thing about the skin is that it looks good even without a cape. It would be awesome to see more of your skins.
Thanks and I am working on Jean skins

Downloading Storm now and can't wait for the Jean skins Jean_Grey_Phoenix! Although she has many skins she still is missing some skins of great costumes she has worn since the 60s to current time.

If you want to request some skin, just post a picture on my workbench on send me a pm with a pic.
And I downloaded storm.She is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you guys like her icons?? i know they werent good but hey im still a begginer

If you  mean Storm's then your wrong cause they really look good. Power 4 (the icon with the skull electrocuted) good have tricked me to be part of the official iconset if I didn't know better. And I'll keep a note of that Jean_grey_phoenix.

I have a question , there are a few gltiches i encountered, first of all, she doesnt have an animation with me (with her wind attack) and i tried re-installing 2 times, then the tropical cyclone attack spawns electric circles, after that the eletric circles dissaeper. and storm gets a lighting effect rounded up about her, the eletric circles spamn in around her, and those leave a flash effect behind, its pretty annoying since i dont know how to make it stop, any hints?

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 28, 2010, 11:25AM
I have a question , there are a few gltiches i encountered, first of all, she doesnt have an animation with me (with her wind attack) and i tried re-installing 2 times, then the tropical cyclone attack spawns electric circles, after that the eletric circles dissaeper. and storm gets a lighting effect rounded up about her, the eletric circles spamn in around her, and those leave a flash effect behind, its pretty annoying since i dont know how to make it stop, any hints?
I had the same problem, and I couldn't fix it, just re-installing the game and let the original storm like she is
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Could you post a pic and she has no animation cause you probably didn't put her actors file in it

EDIT:i forgot to put her actors file in it i'll reupload it soon but i dont no y u have those effects problems cause i dont have them can u put a pic in my workbench cause thats where bugs are suppose to be put

Sorry i cant seem to find my pic. she spawns these little eletric circles if you know what im talking about? I know from the previous versions storm is supossed to spawn 5 tornados, but in my game she spawns these little circles (its the exact same effect the electro mod has you should check it out)