My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Midnight Curse on August 23, 2007, 08:01PM
lol! :laugh: :rofl: :P

What's so funny with that bikini skin? @_@ Other than the chest, she's pretty much "comic accurate."

QuoteShe-Hulk gonna get her own thread soon? (I've already asked this and no one answered)

No one answered because people got tired of you! :P :P :P
The mod is done, I am testing her again and again now. So, I will start a thread when I release the mod. :P

EDIT: woops...I still need to do the mannequin.... >_<

Not very often but if I remember correctly sometimes she did in her earlier books. Although watching her fight in a bikini makes my heart want to jump out of my chest. It's like Baywatch but in the MU and no Hasselhoff(Spelling?)! :)

cable2099 is right. In the early issues of Savage She-Hulk she was often at the beach toying around with her 2 boyfriends, Richard Rory and Zapper, and some evil-doer would show up and she'd have to fight in her swimwear. :P

You have to realize She-Hulk is a verrry farcical character sometimes. Which is why I love her. :D

Sticky a She-Hulk thread? What is this world coming to? :)

Blob - Ultimate, 1st-Appearance, Classic, X-Corps skins for MUA and XML2:

http://www.box.net/shared/tlsmu344hi

1. Ultimate: fixes the tiny mistakes in the fingers from the official skin in XML2
2. 1st-Appearance: not so good but not too bad overall... No nipples, no belly-button! :P
3. Classic: not too bad as well. Would he look better without the yellow lines on the shoulder???
4. X-Corps: I think this one looks pretty good. If I add a tatoo (eg. anchor) on his arms, he'd look like a ganster!!! :laugh:

Comments are appreciated, changes are pretty easy at this point! :)

Sorry, no HUDs as usual because I am lazy and I am not professional as usual. :lickout:

Previews:

Ultimate:
1st-Appearance:
Classic:
X-Corps:

awesome work on these skins, ive been thinking of doing a Blob mod for XML2 and this just pushed me forward.  thanks.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks. I am happy that they are useful afterall.... because I am getting tired of editting this pig....lol

Come come now blobies got back haha, he looks great well as great as the "blob" can get thanks for the skins and your high standard yet again. :whistle:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

September 16, 2007, 05:51PM #448 Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 02:01AM by iammingy
Omega Red - Ultimate and AoA skins for MUA and XML2:

http://www.box.net/shared/syi61litae

I'm having trouble with the Wolverine's Revenge skin... so he won't be done for a while. :( However, I am satisfied with these two. :)

Previews:

Ultimate:

AoA: