My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Teancum on June 29, 2008, 09:41AM
That's the jacket that was originally on the model (it was never used).  But yeah, Iammingy said he's gonna do the New X-Men version too.  That's gonna rock.

Yep, that's exactly why I kept the brown color and the stripe. The New X-Men costume is black... So, there is no point to have two skins with black jackets.

I've got X-Men Next Dimension for PS2, but not got the PCSX2 thing.
Will look into downloading it.

EDIT:
Have downloaded PCSX2 but cannot figure how to get the 'bios' file off my PS2.  I've looked around the internet and can't find anything that makes sense!

Does rogue wear a jacket in that game? i was trying to find the costume list for that game but it wasn't specific:
QuoteRogue
1a - Red and Blue
2a - Grey w/ Yellow Top
3a - Magenta
4a - Classic Green and Yellow
1b - Blue-Green
2b - Pink Top
3b - Red
4b - Purple w/ Pink Leggings

here's the link in case anyone is interested:
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/474/474047p1.html

Wow, looking at that FAQ, there's a lot that I would be interested in. I'd like three more skins for fledgling Bastion (Tuxedo? Ha!)and Lady Deathstryke mods, and (surprise) I'd love to have more Pyro skins. We only have 3 rogue skins, as I recall, and I'm intrigued by the "white robo suit" description for Juggy.

i have the game id theres anyway i can help please tell me, btw i would love a lot of the skins in that game too would they work for both mua and xml2

I'd like to get New X-Men Cyclops out of it too.  There's also a pretty good Excalibur Nightcrawler in there.  Honestly most of the skins are pretty bad, but there's a few really top notch ones.

The PSX X-Men Mutant Academy games might be good to look into as well.  Most models are Animated Series-based, and even though it's PS1 I'd bet they've got a decent polycount. 
Video links

I think you guys should hold the excitement until you get the game and 3DS MAX to capture those models successfully. :laugh:

Wowies! New X~Men looks gangsta! Except he has a tenpack, not a six. :chuckle:

Holy crap! Finally an awesome skin to replace that Modern t-shirt wolverine. You trully are one of the best skinners for MUA!

PS: I know it's probably been a while, but I looked back at the old Venom skins you did and I still can't believe how good they are. I'm installing them today and definatley gonna keep em!! Keep it up buddy.

PPS: 10 Pack? Looks more like an 8 MC

No he truly is the best MUA skinner. ;)

Sixpacks are those miniature hills of muscles often found on the lower chests of intensive athletes.