Started by UltimateVeNoM, April 30, 2010, 12:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spider-man Negative Zone from SMSD:

Cosmic Spider-man Noir from SMSD:

Spider-man Insulated Suit (Anti-Electro) from SMSD:

Spider-man 2099 from SMSD v.2:

they look awesome
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

man, spidey's got more skins than i could ever imagine. wish spidey can have unlimited skins like in XML2

Update: I have to say, MUA2 wasn't a total waste. seems like converting MUA2 skins are so much better than keeping original MUA skins and huds

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

All your skins are amazing, I love the movie Jean with MUA2 model nice job!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

They all look really great! Spidey has a huge collection of skins now.

Hello all! I congratulate you on the beginning of summer, users of Marvel Mods! I here to declare everything that I again come back in modding MUA. Also to present you my new work - Flipside from SMSD!

Now in list WIP at me is two projects, I also will show them to you. Fox, I make deep apologies for a long delay with the order, but you know that for end skin that I yet in forces to make is required. So, next week I complete skin and I spread to you.

And one more project - the Fallen with which at me left some problems during textures compilation.

Zomg Flipside SD is awesome! the wips look awesome too :D Welcome back btw^^

@BLaw: Big thanks! It is good that I have met you now. At me again a problem with Archangel, you will help me to solve it? You will throw a texture in model? ^^

Moondragon looks amazing! At least im pretty sure thats who that is

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS