Sandman

Skinlist
:sandman: Classic
:sandman: Ultimate
:sandman: Modern
:sandman: Original

Other Features
:sandman: Own soundset
:sandman: Three unique attack powers (Jackhammer Smack, Earthquake and Mole Game)
:sandman: Three unique boosts (Sandminion, Dust Dome and Sandmonster)
:sandman: One unique X-Treme and one XML2 X-Treme (Funeral and Reformation)
:sandman: Several added passives (Sand Mastery, Molecule Control, Restistances)
:sandman: Unique and own 3d Heads
:sandman: Custom bolton models
:sandman: Unique iconset

How To Install
Copy the contents of the RAR to your X-Men Legens II Installation folder. If asked to overwrite for example the actors folder, then you know you're doing great on the installation part! Next up, use XMLBui to modify the herostat and replace any character with Sandman's herostat entry! Compile and you're done!

The Vanilla Version is just version 1.0. Updates will come in small packages, thus not containing the full mod with the updates.

Known Bugs
You tell me^^.

May 02, 2010, 09:10AM #1 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 12:35PM by BLaw
Marvel Section

:sandman: Sandman (See first post).

May 02, 2010, 09:10AM #2 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 12:45PM by BLaw
DC Section

:greengoblin: Joker » HERE

May 02, 2010, 09:10AM #3 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 12:36PM by BLaw
Boltons & Weapons

May 02, 2010, 09:10AM #4 Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 01:44PM by Mr. Law^^
Mini-Mods & Boosters

Self explainatory.

Realism Mod

Features
- Removes several bosses' resistances. Knockback, trip, stun bosses like the heroes can in the comics!
- Health, Defense and Damage of bosses increased. Try it on Hard, SO DARN MUCH FUN!

How To Install
It's a single file. It goes in your X-Men Legends 2 installation folder/Data
When you've put the file there, make a copy of NPCSTAT.ENGB or rename NPCSTAT.ENGB to NPCSTATORIGINAL.ENGB.
Then rename NPCSTATREALISM.ENGB to NPCSTAT.ENGB and you're done.

Note: May require a new game. I'm not sure.

so many reservations...what is released? oh yeah, sandman :P. i can't wait to try it, especially with the way you've been hyping it up lately :D. do you have to start a new game for it?

Always.

Oh and keep in mind that my next projects are Hydroman and the Iceman booster, and you never know what else I'm up to^^.

Sandman looks amazing , great job Mr.Law! :)

Oh im so happy right now with you. First we get a new XML2 modder, second we get a mod that looked great even at its earliest stage, third all the reserve spots lets me know more great stuff is comming :). Sandman sounds great! im going to go try him out right now.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks for that very very VERY nice reply^^.

I guess the wanted Heart of Ice booster is up next^^ This one should be easy enough to do. Though I hope Iammingy visits the forum soon for my PM on his Human skins^^

Ok just quickly played with the mod and its pretty fun :) Sandfist is still great and i love the Dust Dome bolton thing. The only issue i ran into is that there was no sounds for him. I renamed the sandman_v.zss file that comes with the download to sandman_m.zss and now i got his voice, but still no powers sounds. Other than that it was great!
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Hmm. I might have copied over an old version of the MUA powers, when it was still in progress. I'll take a look at his powerstyle later on ^^

Released the REALISM MINI MOD HERE

Hydroman, OH YEAH!
So you're doing Iceman? I was thinking of doing it, but you got it first.
You're one awesome dude. By the way, just a little Q: I can't seem to levitate Abyss (and probably other main bosses) I'm guessing they only get affected with modified damages like stun, trip, etc but not with levitation skills? And thanks for this mini mod. It makes the game more fun!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Chocolate egg I never responded to that question lol. Some bosses can't be lifted etc with the realism mod because they could be like, thrown off the "stage".

So you all know why some bosses can't be lifted etc :P

Bumped this one so I can find it back for my next mod release.

July 27, 2011, 12:45PM #14 Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 08:29PM by BaconWizard17
Joker

Skinlist
:greengoblin: Modern
:greengoblin: Classic
:greengoblin: Movie
:greengoblin: Human
:greengoblin: MUA Bonusskin :)

Other Features
:greengoblin: Own soundset
:greengoblin: 1 animationset, but with unique looking powers!
:greengoblin: Devastating Offensive X-Treme!
:greengoblin: XML2 Exclusive Secondary X-Treme! Contract: Harley Quinn, armored and ready for combat! Use her wisely :)
:greengoblin: Several added passives (Broken Buzzer, Venom Addiction, Gag Master)
:greengoblin: Unique and own 3d Heads
:greengoblin: Custom bolton models and weapons
:greengoblin: Unique iconset

How To Install
Copy the contents of the RAR to your X-Men Legens II Installation folder. If asked to overwrite for example the actors folder, then you know you're doing great on the installation part! Next up, use XMLBui to modify the herostat and replace any character with Joker's herostat entry! Compile and you're done!

The Vanilla Version is just version 1.0. Updates will come in small packages, thus not containing the full mod with the updates until everything is complete :)

Stuff missing:

:greengoblin: A working portrait: just can't get it to work for some stupid reason.
:greengoblin: Callout: will be included with an X_Voice XML2 update.

ADMIN NOTE: if you would like to use this mod, please use the version of the mod from the XML2 Character Number Fix to prevent clashes with other mods: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10782.0.html

Known Bugs
You tell me^^.