MUA2 Assets

Started by Teancum, May 20, 2010, 06:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
And still many things from this pack does not work if you put them in the MUA1 directory (like the models).
That's why this pack is mostly for experienced modders. If you want something related to MUA2 to update Ironman, make your request in the proper topic and hopefully someone here will work on it.
By the way, I think that Deedoo is/was working on an update to Ironman based on his MUA2 powers, but I'm not entirely sure.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

this is so useful, but it would be much useful if you could rip at least data files from mua2 ps3 or xbox game... :nod: I would be so grateful for that, just if it is possible...  :thumbsup:
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

It's not possible.  This is all that works.

Using Wolverine's MUA2 fightstyle will may affects to the mod liked Blizz's Lizard of course, as well his Avalanche & XML2 Juggernaut in Thing's MUA2 fightstyle. :scratchhead: But for iammingy's Toxin is still unknown.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

June 06, 2011, 08:22PM #50 Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 01:32AM by Marvel Legends
Quote from: Teancum on December 22, 2010, 02:50PM
It's not possible.  This is all that works.

Saw the asset package you uploaded, awesome upload. Ausgezeichnet!

However, Teancum I believe I am getting closer to getting the Xboc 360 data files into MUA! I am working with pak file format now, as I know it is encoded by the developers, so it is almost possible ha-ha. For now, I have the entire 360 MUA II sound files (including the DLC content with Juggernaut) which I took easily out of the .pak file, ripped and converted to wav. These of course, I already implemented into MUA with zsm/zss editor so sound easily works.

Edit :  .igz for the Xbox 360, not our typical igb as I presume you guys already are aware of. And the packages are still kept as .pkgb so that is really not a problem. Only a matter of Zeit, mein guter freund :p

Quote from: Marvel Legends on June 06, 2011, 08:22PM
    Saw the asset package you uploaded, awesome upload. Ausgezeichnet!

However, Teancum I believe I am getting closer to getting the Xboc 360 data files into MUA! I am working with pak file format now, as I know it is encoded by the developers, so it is almost possible ha-ha. For now, I have the entire 360 MUA II sound files (including the DLC content with Juggernaut) which I took easily out of the .pak file, ripped and converted to wav. These of course, I already implemented into MUA with zsm/zss editor so sound easily works.

Edit :  .igz for the Xbox 360, not our typical igb as I presume you guys already are aware of. And the packages are still kept as .pkgb so that is really not a problem. Only a matter of Zeit, mein guter freund :p
Hey, great job! I'm glad to hear that! All I need (personally I guess) are the entity, powerstyle, talent, sound files and the effects folder of storm from this version of xbox360 :) ;)
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

June 07, 2011, 08:26AM #52 Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 08:31AM by Marvel Legends
Quote from: Rain on June 07, 2011, 06:08AM
Hey, great job! I'm glad to hear that! All I need (personally I guess) are the entity, powerstyle, talent, sound files and the effects folder of storm from this version of xbox360 :) ;)

I have the entire sound files for MUA II Xbox 360, so I will definitely post Storms voice and power sounds soon for ya ;)   
Then if I do get the character packages open, I can upload all the real good stuff!

Entschuldigen Sie bitte Teancum! I will say no more, thanks again for your upload. I really like the Ironman animations in your asset package x)

September 22, 2011, 02:04PM #53 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 02:17PM by Jeanfan321
why arent the powerstyles and talents in here anymore?

EDIT: Nevermind but why isn't this stickied?

Guys , please can u re-upload the link ?? it is probably broken...........thank you :D

Its working perfect for me :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I still got that problem, and i can't download it....could anyone plz upload it to mediafire and post the link :D.....thank you

Oh god ! thank you so much !! :D Wish u the best :D

apologized for write on old topic but i need to download this file, could someone give link for me, download link was broken

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.