Ariel's releases - Namor skin pack 01

Started by scott summers, June 05, 2010, 09:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you are asking about the effects, some of them work with his booster.But if you downloaded the Marvelfan12345's Jean booster and want the powers from this booster, yes they work perfectly, it's just you put the files in the correct folders.

Hey guys, i'm going to update jean fiery booster, if I remember her shield power is pink, right? I will recolor it and add something new to it.

June 11, 2010, 12:29PM #47 Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 07:33AM by Jean_Grey_Phoenix
Hey guys, here is a Professor Xavier effects update:
Blue effects.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.mediafire.com/?vtnyzejzz2q
Credits: Blizz

June 13, 2010, 01:01PM #54 Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 01:05PM by Jean_Grey_Phoenix
Thanks guys!!

In my opinion, all the most powerful telepaths should have blue powers, Thanks to whiteking, now Emma has blue powers, but I'm going to give blue powers to X-Man (done, I'll release it soon) and Rachel.If someone think so someone else should have blue powers too it is just tell me.

It would be cool if her powers were cleaned up and changed a little. Maybe new icons as well. Along with Deedooo's skins we would have a perfect Rachel mod. BTW Deedooo I think her powers are blue in the mod.

But for Rachel I would use a different blue and maybe fiery effects.