Havok Beta (Choose Your Destiny)

Started by matt710, May 27, 2007, 12:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Only that skin and no matter who is in the team it still is buggy.  The real skin actually jumps and merges with random characters (sometimes it goes to the left or right characters)  and in field it blinks between the black skin and true skin.  When the skin is black in field the true skin jumps to another character and merges with that.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

June 08, 2007, 10:20AM #31 Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 10:33AM by nodoubt_jr
Quote from: Burning Rage on June 08, 2007, 12:28AM
You do realize she still wears clothes while in her diamond form, right?

yeah we know, but then a different skin would have to be created for each custome, and that just seems like a lot of work for one simple skin change (plus i dont know how to edit the powerstyle so that the skin swap has many different skins to choose from depending on what skin u are using, i only know how to reference one extra skin), one naked diamond form would fit all of them.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yeah it would have been too hard with the modding end of it to do it for the diamond form move for all the skins.  If it is possible to do different diamond forms per skin modding wise I have no problem doing it with different outfits.  :D

Anyway I did more work with Havok skins and kind of merged a few to create these 2 which are pictures 2 & 3 and 4 & 5 (same as 2 & 3 but with one of those things that I forgot the name of that gambit uses).  Note I gave up on getting rid of the x on the pec and went with it to make it look like he has 2 "energy cells".

yep i'll do the basic skin change later today, post it here, and start working on seeing if i can get it to change to many different diamond forms depending on what skin emma is cureently wearing
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Looks pretty good actually.  Two critiques:

1-Darken the suit itself a little more.  It will make the gloves, the X on the belt, and the symbol on his chest stand out better.
2-Paste someone else's face over Angel's.  Angel's face is well known and it looks like an Angel skin if you catch my drift.  I'll post Xbox Human Torch's face after the weekend.  It should look good on there.  Love the 'head glove' or whatever they're called though.  Adds a lot to it.

You mean more of a black instead of a navy right?  Left = original navy color  Right = new black color

As for the face I see what you mean.  I looked into xml1 and xml2 havok's faces, but xml1 is too blury and xml2 has bad eyes (has a visor in front of it so I would see no reason for them I guess)  I will wait for Johnny Storm I guess.

Yeah, make the right pic just a tiny bit darker.  Most of Havok's suits were black.  Basically we need it to be dark enough to look black, but light enough to still see the details in the texture.  It's looking really awesome though.  :thumbsup2:  You also might desaturate & darken the hair just a teeny tiny bit.  That will make it look even less like Angel.  Hmm...  I bet Magneto's hemletless head will work for his HUD if you or I reskin it.  We'll wait on that though.

Using the color replacement tool it will not darken anymore.  I also tried to darken the hair but it either looked brown or bleach blonde.  The face will be the biggy when you give me johnny's

i think it's a fine blonde color for alex, and you could work the suits with saturation and contrast variations, not brightness. just my two cents.

Teancum, did you ever get the Johnny Storm face for me?  If not thats ok.

What skin number do you want it from, and what size?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I just need a good face to make it look different from angel.  Any of Johnny's skins will do as long as the face is unblocked.  256x256 will be best.  Thanks

June 10, 2007, 07:20PM #43 Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 07:23PM by Teancum
Is that the PC version?  If so Johnny Storm looks like an old man.  Let me upload the Xbox version which is totally different looking.

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=e997f1b76f58918f8fbb39bbe879b805

...heh, just realized that it's the same thing.  Must've just been how they modeled his face in MUAPC.

They gave him a totally different map for his head in MUAPC, just like they did for Sue.  Except Sue's looks incredibly bad.  I don't know if anyone else got a seperate head map, or if it was just those two.