Havok Beta (Choose Your Destiny)

Started by matt710, May 27, 2007, 12:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Matt710 will there be any other mods you gonna work on?

After updating Dark Phoenix, Professor X, Havok, Load Screens, and Comics.  I will probably go and start another project that will supply new conversation Huds to characters that have just the generic ones.  After that, yes I do plan on attempting another.  My options are:

Angel
X-Man
Polaris (If BurningRage isn't working on her now and it is ok with him)

Also another question for BurningRage:  Are you still doing Mystique?  Just wondering.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Teancum, is havok supposed to do anything when selected on the menu?  I know that your first update he did.  I love what you did battle wise, but could you put the animation back in that he chambers his fist upon selection?  I tried to hex it back in but my work in hexing is limiting.  Now I am trying to work with the script and npc stats.

PS:  Did you actually hex the menu portrait or just skin over an unused menu portrait?

I hexed the menu portrait so it would never conflict.  Havok doesn't do anything when he's first selected because I was running out of animations to choose from.  So I went really funky with it so that I could get two of the three menu anims.

oh ok, thanks anyway.  I thought it would be easier to add that hand gesture but I don't know anything about what you did.  But if I understand what you said you had to sacrifice it to get a battle animation in (I assume a boost).

Yeah I didn't want the menu animations to be the same as Bishop's, so I traded some stuff back and forth that that's what I got. 

Removing Bishop caused a side effect in the danger room.  The blank character has bishop's voice.

are you trying to use him, but he's not currently in your herostats?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

No it just appears randomly when the dangerroom team gets set to default.  The default characters for a few of the of the dangerroom missions are wolverine, storm, colossus and bishop.  But since I removed him, whenever a default team including him apears this defaultman takes the place.  Just a weird side effect.  I just was curious to see what would happen if I just selected him, and it only attacked and seemed to have bishop's bolton I guess.

havok may be on hold a little.  I will definately upload the things done soon.

I just downloaded the havok mod-  the character pic works as does the name... but when I select him the game freezes- any solutions?

thanks

Is it a new game?  Sometimes these mods don't like saved games and sometimes they are ok with them.  The only ones that don't usually need a new game is if you are updating an existing like I did for Professor X.

Quote from: matt710 on July 12, 2007, 10:53PM
Is it a new game?  Sometimes these mods don't like saved games and sometimes they are ok with them.  The only ones that don't usually need a new game is if you are updating an existing like I did for Professor X.

I'll try it as a new game when I get home from work... all my other mods work flawlessly(I sound like Shang Sung from Mortal Kombat lol...) but Havok is being a picky little Summers brother.

i starting to get that problem more, now Dark Phoenix is crashing my game.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

stinkin' evil dark phoenix... crashing our games and what-not.  When will she stop her power-hungry tirade of torture and confusion?