Havok Beta (Choose Your Destiny)

Started by matt710, May 27, 2007, 12:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I only get that problem when maddie and dark phoenix are on the same team.  It even happens before the update.  Did you guys do the update?  If maybe she is crashing more maybe it is because of the update?  I really didn't do much with her though.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

no i havent done the update, mine crashes cause of my messed up save files.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

The update is fine as long as you don't have Goblin Queen in the same team of four.  They can be both on the roster though.  It frees up 153 and takes car of a few minor details (like force mastery)

matt710   if you are going to make angel just port him from mua.
<

Quote from: BlowFly on July 15, 2007, 11:01AM

he probably wants to make his own
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Yeah, probably going to base it off of nodoubt's npc, but with more avilities since he will be playable.  I probably may look to see what this MUA one has for ideas.  But most of my ideas are derived from www.marveldatabase.com

the MUA one is Archangel with added powers.  So you are doing classic Angel, no metal wings and wing projectiles, or a mixture of both?

You can't just 'port from MUA'.  MUA has a lot more abilities that XML2 doesn't have.

July 15, 2007, 04:32PM #83 Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 04:39PM by nodoubt_jr
Quote from: Teancum on July 15, 2007, 04:18PM

You can't just 'port from MUA'.  MUA has a lot more abilities that XML2 doesn't have.

yeah an not everything that works in MUA works in XML2, some powers dont work, and it uses two skeletons, meaning the MUA mod may use other animations.

I am adding havok's XML1 abilities into him (changing effects on one move and replacing his focus).  I found out something I never knew about him and was wondering if it was at all possible.

Flight: Havok can also use stored energy for flight by directing it as a downward thrust.

Is there any character in MUA or XML2 that flies this way?

could you just make his flying abilities take up lots of energy so he can only fly for like a few seconds?

unless you are suggesting he can fly for long periods, then i misunderstood sorry

I'm not even sure that he has the animation/effect abilities to do so.  It was just a brainstorm.  If it is possible, howerver, I would however do that so he couldn't fly as long (he isn't much of a flyer anyway) much like wolverine has limited might skills.

July 30, 2007, 10:51PM #87 Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 07:28AM by matt710
New Update Release:

Havok_V1.3.zip:
http://files.filefront.com//;8188062;;/

-------=======  HAVOK version 1.3 =======-------

Created by: matt710
Updates by: matt710, Teancum, BliZZ
Number of skins: 8

================================================================================
Changes since second beta: (original beta by matt710, second beta by Teancum)
-Used animations from Teancum's initial restyling
-Updates to the powerstyle and talent files.
-Re-Effected Energy Burst to look like XML1 (Files provided by Nodoubt_jr)
-Focus Beam is totally redone to be his beam from XML1 (Files provided by Nodoubt_jr)
-New passive to add to his resistances.
-2 new icons
-Slightly altered herostats

Thanks Teancum for all your hard work on the second beta you did.  This just fixes a glitch I
had left in the talent file and puts back in animations from the original animation release
you did (adds back in menu_goodbye)  I did however get rid of menu_idle so he looks less
like Bishop (what you wanted).  I did this mainly because I liked the goodbye in this version.

Thanks BliZZ for letting me use the Ultimate Havok you made.

Thanks Nodoubt for the XML1 files and the idea to put them in.

Note:  I edited Teancum's skeleton file he did a while ago (before the most recent) and removed idle animations in the menu so it still has menu_goodbye.  If it doesn't work rename the file in the actors folder with "with idle" in the title to 19_havok.igb .  I never tested it because I don't have bishop and no longer have the animation conflict.

thanks i'll try it out tommorow