Havok Beta (Choose Your Destiny)

Started by matt710, May 27, 2007, 12:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: jambito on August 21, 2009, 08:25AM
I can't download havok beta mode
Use the link in the Character Mod Catalog It works
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

But this havok version is not beta :(

I wanna have Havok with white beam

Quote from: TwistedDarkJG98 on August 24, 2018, 05:33PM
I know this topic is old and hasn't had any posts for a very long time. But, does anybody have the link to download the Havok mod that was converted from XML1? I clicked every link on this thread, hoping to be able to add Havok to X-Men Legends 2 on PC. However, they keep saying either "This file is invalid or deleted", or "The clock on your PC is incorrect".
I'm just hoping that someone has the original Havok archived or something, since a lot of the links are dead. I'd love to play as Havok in XML2.  :havok:

He can be found in the all X-Men edition mod

Quote from: TwistedDarkJG98 on August 24, 2018, 10:57PM
Oh. Thanks for telling me. I'll try it out.

What you can do is get the all X-Men edition and install it into your game, and then take havok's herostay entry from heroreal.engb, and then just copy it into your herostat.engb

Quote from: TwistedDarkJG98 on August 25, 2018, 10:45AM
Thanks for telling me that also. I was wondering what to do last night, since I couldn't find his herostat file. I just got done testing him out and he works. I would've never guessed that the heroreal file would've contained Havok's herostat. Thank you.

Heroreal.engb is the herostat.engb file for the All X-Men Edition. It has several files with slightly different names in order to be able to run both versions at the same time