nshinnosuke's releases : Jean Grey Beta version

Started by nshinnosuke, July 26, 2010, 02:45AM

Previous topic - Next topic
eventually i managed to work everything out but my dark phoenix power becomes the dark phoenix using mua2 skin i dont know how that happened..

yeah i have that same thing happen to me.  When I turn into dk phoenix i get the right skin but after the boost goes off I get the mua2 one.  I have installed the mua2 jean previously so I just assume it has to do with that. 
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: sjblueyes520 on September 10, 2010, 01:25AM
im real new to this mod and i was able to get emma frost but i cant seem to get jean at all i tried everything. where do you get the official character mod of jean

XML2 conversion for MUA it has all of jean's main files then you can just download the booster you want.

well i revert back to xml2 jean once the dark phoenix power is done. i just get the mua2 dark phoenix skin when i use it. i did download mua2 jean first before xml2. im debating on if i want to try and fix it.

I don't really mind it turning into mua2 skin (because I don't use that boost often), but if you wanted to get rid of it, then maybe(this is just a suggestion, I don't know if this will work , so do it at your own risk) maybe you can just delete all of the mua2 jean's files in your mua game.  Now for me I put all my downloaded mods in a folder on my desktop that way I know who I downloaded and if I want to get rid of them I can just search for their files on my game and delete them(jean and other npcs turned playable through mods may be a different story because they are part of the original story of mua and are required for the game so that's why you would have to be careful with jean and other npcs that were made into mods).   I don't know if you do that because I think a lot of people just put it in their game, and if you do that then just download the mod again but place in on you desktop or my documents folder or some other place that's not in the game.  Then look at which files mua 2 jean uses and go to your games folders and delete those files.  Like I said, I have absolutly no idea whether this will work or not.  If you do this then BACKUP YOUR FILES.  Like I also said, do this at your own risk.

found out how to change the skin when using dark phoenix power. it had something to do with the actor .igb file. it use file 12306.igb for the transformation so it was just a mattler of taking one of xml2 dark phoenix skin and just replacing it. 4elementsefww your idea work so thanks. now if i ever miss the mua2 dark phoenix skin i can always just put it back.

September 30, 2010, 07:47PM #37 Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 12:43PM by Dark Phoenix
I Love this booster, i like all the powers they are aswome, thank you very much for releasing this, Jean is now really powerful i love the cosmic quake and the pyrokinetic blast and the psychic scream!, thank you very much for this booster.

It was mentioned that this booster causes Jean to not work in Mephistos Realm. Can someone please expain that further - eg, has it been fixed, what goes wrong, etc.
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

Jean's mod itself doesn't work right with Mephisto's Realm, so the booster doesn't have anything to do with it.

OK thanks.
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"

You didn't :-D.
The COOL TEAM:

Could someone PLEASE reupload this? I use to always sue this, and now I'm re-installing MUA, I'd love to use it again :3