nshinnosuke's releases : Jean Grey Beta version

Started by nshinnosuke, July 26, 2010, 02:45AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh wow I just realized you released this!!!!! And I agree this is the number 1 jean booster cause it has telepathic attacks,fire and telekinesis.

Edit:played with it and I love the psychic scream.and love the block effect and the aura over the bad guys heads.awesome job!

I'm happy that you finally tried it :D
anyway does the telekinetic sphere appears on enemies when they are trapped by Telekinetic Lift?
I'm working on some tweaks on this booster and a beast booster...
I'll try re-working on another power of her which might be Telekinetic Grip
and what powers might be cool for beast?
I'm planning to give him a simple summersault kick and a radial attack in which he activates a device like his Orbital Bombardment but it is weaker and shoots bullets from above instead of lasers.
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

i would like some more beast though, he should atleast have that attack both sabretooth and deathstrike do, that 2 slash and back off attack, that would look awsome on beast

about jean I don't see a sphere around the enemies

about beast maybe replace the roll forward (I think it's one of his powers) and use mr fantastic roll.  Maybe you can also give him a minion and use a robot skin for it because he is so smart he could create one for assistance.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: 4elementsefww on August 16, 2010, 05:35AM
about jean I don't see a sphere around the enemies

about beast maybe replace the roll forward (I think it's one of his powers) and use mr fantastic roll.  Maybe you can also give him a minion and use a robot skin for it because he is so smart he could create one for assistance.

so the later update will include the sphere as supposed to ,
and that's such a great idea about Beast's intelligence...will see what I can do

Ahh she doesn't seem to have Phoenix wings when she flies. :(  :phoenix:
Booooyaaaa.

If you want the wings, I sugest you add this code for her herostat:

StatEffect {
      anim = flying ;
      bolt = Bip01 Pelvis ;
      effect = char/phoenx/p8_wings ;
      fxlevel = 2 ;
      }

Quote from: darkmaster20 on August 28, 2010, 04:34AM
Ahh she doesn't seem to have Phoenix wings when she flies. :(  :phoenix:
the wings belong to Nowhere Man and since this is a booster not a full mod so I didnt include it. Including the wings means you need to change the herostat instead of just pasting the files

No, the fiery wings that I created, that I think so you use on your Phoenix comsumption power are from Marvelfan12345's booster ( I only mage it a litle fiery)

whoa, which one is it? I havent it, does it use Human Torch's fire textures?
if you dont mind can you please not to include any of human torch's fiery effects?

cool, this look so cool, but I have a question. from which folder I copy the files from effects folder.. phoenix or phoenx ?? are two on there...
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Just copy and paste the data and effects folder into the game.  You don't have to go into the folders usually, just paste the regular folders (data, effects, models, huds, ui, packages, sounds, textures).  Not all these folders are in all mods.  But the data and effects are in this so just paste those.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

im real new to this mod and i was able to get emma frost but i cant seem to get jean at all i tried everything. where do you get the official character mod of jean

if you want to use the wings I made you can. the latest version of the booster uses an effect inside the powerstyle in the flight entry so, no need to edit the herostat for that. you can also change it's texture to torch's.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."