Ghost Rider 90s & Rogue-Ski 90s skins+ requested mannequins

Started by nuhverah, December 24, 2010, 01:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Looks great!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Fantastic! you are the best!!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Question: I was adding your latest zombies to the Alternate Skins thread, but I saw a file in the skins folder that I didn't understand.  What is the "4710 nitecrawlas tail.igb" file and how/where do you install it?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on February 22, 2011, 04:51PM
Question: I was adding your latest zombies to the Alternate Skins thread, but I saw a file in the skins folder that I didn't understand.  What is the "4710 nitecrawlas tail.igb" file and how/where do you install it?
Sorry for the late reply that file is Nightcrawler's tail so you rename it first to '4710.igb', then you replace the original 4710.igb in the actors folder with the one that you've just renamed. Make sure you backup the original tail before you do this. It's ok if you want to leave the tail as it is but then the zombie nightcrawler would have a reddish, rotting skin & a healthy, bluey tail XDD

Thank you very much Nuhverah!!! sorry for not posting before, i didn't have internet in my grandpa's apartment.

Hey Nuhverah

saw this pic of the invisible woman and thought you would enjoy it.  LOL

MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

That looks so funny XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: 4elementsefww on February 23, 2011, 01:26PM
Hey Nuhverah

Funny! This skin will be great I think!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on February 23, 2011, 10:44AM
Thank you very much Nuhverah!!! sorry for not posting before, i didn't have internet in my grandpa's apartment.
My pleasure, dear :)

Quote from: 4elementsefww on February 23, 2011, 01:26PM
Hey Nuhverah

Wicked idea! Perhaps in the future when my I get my Internet connection & enough time, I'll feature other zombies as well. thankies!

Updated the first post with Glimmering Sea & Hybrid Legacy! Wahahaha!

Both great!