Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 03, 2011, 08:09AM
lol thanks. I was hopen you'd be the first to say somethin' since you like Rogue too.

Oh, certainly! I ADORE Rogue! And I am glad   that you  do everything for her! Thanks!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Alright, sorry, I forgot to put a file in there. Here's the link, just put the single file in Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\actors.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zo90xisrowh0qk1

Hi, this Rogue absorbs the powers of enemies?

No, I don't think they found a way to do that yet on MUA. She just has powers from other characters in the game with this booster.

thank you... now she is perfect ;D
Mua 2 Team :  :humant: :warbird: :gambit2: :psylocke: :storm: :marvelg: :deadpool: :venom:

Your welcome. :) I actually got to PLAY her after doing this today, there are some things I don't care for, but if ya'll think it's ok, I'll leave it alone. Just let me know.

Updated!

(1) Took away Life Theft and gave her Storm's Blitz (2) Iceman's Freeze Beam now freezes and slows (before it didn't) (3) X-Treme updated to Ability Slam using Ms. Marvel, Sunfire and Gambit's power. (4) Uses Jean's animations, so using the powers looks better and feels better while playing (5) sounds included as well as the wings file that was missing.

If you've already downloaded the earlier version, I'd reccomend redownloading. It plays WAY better.

Thank you very much for your nice Update!

since you used my texture (yes i can tell just by looking, i'm that good) could you please credit me for it?
from the release thread:
Quotefeel free to use/edit it as long as you credit me. there will be problems otherwise.

edit: by the way, though i mentioned it before, nice skin ^_^ i'm looking forewords to seeing more from you.

Love the booster, and love the skin AMAZING!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

this booster is very wonderful! I adore it and Thank you RogueDW331! this is amazing job!

March 16, 2011, 06:14AM #27 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 06:17AM by RogueDW331
Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on March 15, 2011, 03:53PM
since you used my texture (yes i can tell just by looking, i'm that good) could you please credit me for it?
from the release thread:
edit: by the way, though i mentioned it before, nice skin ^_^ i'm looking forewords to seeing more from you.

Sorry, I have this problem of not paying attention lol. Yes, I'll change that right now, and thanks for sayin' somethin'.

And thanks midnightphoenix123 and Rogue :) appreciate the compliments.

Glad you released! Really good job for your first skin.

Thank you. :) I might just make up my own costumes lol. jk