Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks everyone. :)

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on March 25, 2011, 10:56PM
that's actually a pretty fantastic model for gambit. i may have to try a few of my own on that one ^-^ looks great!

Yeah I thought about doing his Age of X Alpha version on that model, but I'm waiting to learn how to detail  more before I start on that. Unless you decide to do it. lol

Both of the skins are wonderful! Great job :) Can't wait to see the others in those designs.

Thank you. :)

Here's Jean...

Updating 1st post now. (Talk about fiery temper lol)

She looks good!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks ya'll :)

Here's Cyclops. I didn't want him to be like all the others. Cause I thought if this was a story, instead of Jean always being the one dead and Cyclops Greiving, I would want it the other way around. So, I thought, instead of him being alive and kickin', he should be a robot...and kickin lol. If you've ever seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 7 (I think...with Dark Willow) You'd know where I got it from.

Hope it's ok, cause the first one I had looked awful... (probably cause I used that easy metal button lol)

He looks good, although I must say when I first saw it I thought Scott and Bobby morphed together lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

LOL I thought the same thing when I was playing him. I was hoping the futuristic lines would help, but obviously not. lol. The metal was frozen throughout time... that's my excuse.. :D

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 26, 2011, 09:36AM
LOL I thought the same thing when I was playing him. I was hoping the futuristic lines would help, but obviously not. lol. The metal was frozen throughout time... that's my excuse.. :D

And a very good excuse to lol!

Looks really good! The design for Jean especially because it is a new style for her.

The skin's are awesome, and the booster is really fun!

Cheers

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

thanks guys. i appreciate them compliments.

I worked on Emma's today, but not too happy with it. So after I take care of a request, I'll work on it some more and hopefully have it released. If ya'll want a diamond form as well, let me know and I will do so. :)

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 27, 2011, 07:28PM
If ya'll want a diamond form as well, let me know and I will do so. :)

I think Diamond form would be cool!