Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can't wait for the new skins.

Off-topic: Also love the second link that Midnightphoenix posted. Red always looks good on Jean and its really cool on Scott. He doesn't wear red often but it works well with him. Blue is great on both Logan and Storm even though Storm doesn't wear blue much. Green on Rogue is always wonderful and on Gambit it is very new, although I think it will take some time getting warmed up to.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 04, 2011, 04:28PM
Can't wait for the new skins.

Off-topic: Also love the second link that Midnightphoenix posted. Red always looks good on Jean and its really cool on Scott. He doesn't wear red often but it works well with him. Blue is great on both Logan and Storm even though Storm doesn't wear blue much. Green on Rogue is always wonderful and on Gambit it is very new, although I think it will take some time getting warmed up to.

I agree, the colors match everyone very well

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sorry I haven't been on here much lately. I ended up getting more games than I thought I would get, so kinda got addicted... :/  Plus, I've had a lot goin on here at home. Not to mention all the family reunions and some drama that's come up, but I'm back. Probably not as much as I was, but still back lol. I'm bout to start working on one of the skins I had mentioned before , maybe try to get a couple done. I'm not doing Magneto'sw Age of X, cause when I tried to do it before, there really wasn't a model that I thought would look good for it and it aggravated me... so I'm pushing that one back for a while. Sorry... :(

Quote from: Scabbia on May 19, 2011, 06:52AM
Sorry I haven't been on here much lately. I ended up getting more games than I thought I would get, so kinda got addicted... :/  Plus, I've had a lot goin on here at home. Not to mention all the family reunions and some drama that's come up, but I'm back. Probably not as much as I was, but still back lol. I'm bout to start working on one of the skins I had mentioned before , maybe try to get a couple done. I'm not doing Magneto'sw Age of X, cause when I tried to do it before, there really wasn't a model that I thought would look good for it and it aggravated me... so I'm pushing that one back for a while. Sorry... :(

Welcome back from you leave!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm glad to see you with us again dear!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thanks ya'll. :)

I got the rest of the skins done for my custom mod. I'm kinda in blah mode today, so I don't know if I want to work on it or not lol. If I don't, I'll at least post some pics of the other skins.

I'm workin on Gredin right now. Gettin' the powers all together. I was wondering if someone would like to help with the Huds, if not it's ok.
Here's a list of his powers:
1. Raging Souls - Shoots fireballs of souls at enemies.
2. Life Taker - Saps the life from an enemy, chance of stun.
3. Soul Fountain - Souls and Fire wash upon surrounding enemies.
4. Sin of Fear - Surrounding Enemies see their worst fears, damaging them and making them flee.
5. Fireball of Souls - Launch a fireball filled with souls at an enemy, chance of instant death.
6. Take Over - Sap life while levitating an enemy, once let go, enemy becomes ally for a time.
7. Teleport - Just like Dr. Strange's
8. Flames of Darkness - Flames surround Gredin, damaging enemies as they come near while also healing him.
9. Soulist Maelstrom - Released captured souls in built up fire.

Does that sound good cause I'm second guessing some of them...

Sounds cool! I really love the ideas!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Really cool! He reminds me of Mephisto's minions. I'm really excited for this mod.

Thanks.

That's funny you said that, MarvelFan, cause I was gonna use one of Mephisto's pets' models for one of his skins, but decided not to lol. Mephisto's Realm is my favorite part of the whole game so I was tryin to go along that line...in a way. lol

OK, so I worked on my CC mod, Gredin, and I decided, forget it! I  got very aggravated and I decided I'm just gonna stick with skinning and boosts. I did something wrong, I don't know what, but w/e. I'm a red head, and Irish, so yeah, temper got the best of me... lol. Sorry... Anywho... Back to the skinning. What model would be best for Magneto's Age of X costume?

maybe his ultimate skin with out a helmate from xml2? it wouldn't have the loincloth but that would be hard to do without modeling anyways. the only male model with a loincloth that i can think of off the top of my head would be kazar, but that has no cape...

Yeah I thought about him or Radio Active Man, but personally I could deal without the loincloth

Quote from: Scabbia on June 09, 2011, 07:27PM
Yeah I thought about him or Radio Active Man, but personally I could deal without the loincloth
it's probably not that important. and anyways good ol captain cancer has a way wrong physique for it