Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
LMAO It took me awhile to figure that one out lol. I feel dumb. lol. But yeah, definetly not the right physical appearance. lol

Ok, so until I get the offsets I need for Magneto's skin, I've decided to do some more for Rogue (can't tell I'm a fan...lol). I'm doing these:

Evolution:  http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo261/8-2-B-4-9-5/RoguesHeadAche.jpg
Mutant Academy:  http://psxmedia.ign.com/media/news2/image/xmen2/rogue_med.jpg

And I'm undecided on this one... I thought about it, but I can't see a whole lot of people using it lol. I'll do it if someone wants it, but if not, then I aint gonna bother.
The End (as Emma Frost): http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110430005733/marveldatabase/images/c/c0/Rogue_X-men_the_end.jpg

Sounds great! can't wait!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I'm highly anticipating for the evolution one. One of my fave looks of her in Evolution :)

Can't wait for them!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sounds great. But isn't that Rogue in "the End" pic? If so are you making it for Rogue or Emma?

I was goin to make it for Rogue. Basically just making Emma's Astonishing skin but with Rogue's hair and glasses. Still haven't decided wether I wanna do it or not though... :/

Here's Rogue's. Sorry the Evolution one isn't all that great. (Patience is not a vertue for me lol). I might work on it some more later. But I thought it was descent.... And the Mutant Academy one was gonna be on another model, but then I realized that her Ultimate model was perfect for it. So ta da! lol.

Here's the skins I did for my Gredin Mod that I decided not to do. (Sucks too cause I had some awesome ideas...oh well) Figured if someone wants to use them, feel free.

And... Updating first post now...

Great new skins! Its too bad you are not gonna finish of Gredin, he sounded quite unique.

Thanks :) And yeah, if I get a day with plenty of time to go over everything, then maybe I can finish it. I was just getting too fraustrated with it. I almost just replaced Dr. Strange's skins and powers for him lol.

What are you saying she looks sexeh enough for me to use it!! :P & I love the vibrant colours for her mutant academy costume..Downloading.<3

Lol. Thanks. :) Awesomeness! I was just upset cause her eyes are huge and the black straps aren't on her back, so it looks funny... I'll fix it later though :) And the MA was easy. Just changed the blue to green and yellowed the X symbol. lol.

Lol that green kind of colour works for me everytime :P

rogue skins look great :D
also gredins pretty interesting. it's a shame the mod didn't work out...

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on June 25, 2011, 10:09PM
rogue skins look great :D
also gredins pretty interesting. it's a shame the mod didn't work out...
Thanks :) Well I thought I had everything done but I don't know how to edit the package files...and plus I can't do icons...or I should say I haven't figured it out yet...lol. I had him with Dr. Stranges animations and stuff, but since I don't know how to edit those files, I couldn't change the names and all that. I might take the time to do some studying... maybe... not right now though.

Here's another skin. Rogue as the Phoenix. I made her on that Hero Machine and thought it was an awesome idea then and just remembered it, so I made it...lol.

Updating 1st post... :)