Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, thats what I wanted to change, but I havent had time... I've been preoccupied...

Your Wasp mod is absolutely amazing, i cant stop playing with her i like the shrinking effect its really amazing. :)

September 24, 2011, 03:04PM #332 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:52PM by Dihan
Thank you :) I'm glad you like her :D

wow, I feel like kind of a jerk for not posting here sooner. just gotta say I think you are doing really awesome work. amazing how quickly you got so good.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Thank you :) lol And you aren't a jerk. Plus, couldn't have gotten as far as I have without you all :D

Ok, for some reason, when I logged on to my mediafire, all my stuff was gone... O_o wierd stuff... but anywho, if I have to, I can upload all the stuff again :) so no problem there.

Anywho, by request, I did a Rogue Jim Lee Hud.

Download

And no it don't look like that, it's MUA style. lol. I just forgot to take a pic of it... :/ sorry.

November 30, 2011, 12:24PM #336 Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:33PM by roguefan
Thank you so much Scabbia for taking my request! *_*
Rogue looks so perfect and i love her lips in that pic lol
I totally loved it!!
Edit :
here is the picture of the HUD ingame
|
v

Hud looks great! Do you still plan on doing Claire Redfield?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks roguefan for posting a pic :)

and yes, I do, but I'm updating the Rogue booster first. And then I'm gonna do the Antman booster. Then I'll do Claire. And then I was thinking of either Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy VII or maybe I can TRY to do Yuna...

Quote from: Scabbia on November 30, 2011, 03:51PM
Thanks roguefan for posting a pic :)

and yes, I do, but I'm updating the Rogue booster first. And then I'm gonna do the Antman booster. Then I'll do Claire. And then I was thinking of either Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy VII or maybe I can TRY to do Yuna...

I'm glad to hear Claire is still gonna get a mod :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks ya'll :)

Hud is amazing! Can't wait for the new projects.

so... I might just do Tifa, since Yuna is all about summoning... And I can't make the aeons she uses... Too difficult. I guess I'm just all about the female brawlers lol. I'll give her some magic, like lightning, fire and ice. And I've been thinking about changing Rogue's Sunfire power to maybe Nightcrawlers teleport attack... Or should I leave it?