Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh! God! It looks great!  :rogue: :rogue: :rogue:

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Are you planning on giving Wonder Woman some XML2 love?

Quote from: Scabbia on November 30, 2011, 09:11PM

so... I might just do Tifa, since Yuna is all about summoning... And I can't make the aeons she uses... Too difficult. I guess I'm just all about the female brawlers lol. I'll give her some magic, like lightning, fire and ice. And I've been thinking about changing Rogue's Sunfire power to maybe Nightcrawlers teleport attack... Or should I leave it?

I think either would work just as good for Rogue, but Sunfires power make sense since she absorbed his powers before.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Rogue on December 01, 2011, 06:18AM
Oh! God! It looks great!  :rogue: :rogue: :rogue:

Thanks, Rogue :D

Quote from: hemlot on December 01, 2011, 12:34PM
Are you planning on giving Wonder Woman some XML2 love?

Yes, I'll be converting her over after I'm done with the stuff I had mentioned before. (Will never leave XML2 :D)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 01, 2011, 03:58PM
I think either would work just as good for Rogue, but Sunfires power make sense since she absorbed his powers before.

Yeah, I was thinkin that too... I was just wondering cause I tried it out (in another game) and it was kinda nifty. lol. But I'll just leave the powers like they are. Which helps cause that doesn't leave me much left to do. Just the artsy stuff :D

Just to keep everyone updated, i can't finish anything or continue working on anything for MUA or XML2. Some things came up in life and had to change. So it might be a while before I can do anything. Sorry...

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to mod for awhile.  Thanks for all you've done so far!  Good luck with those things that "came up in life."
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on December 14, 2011, 04:02PM
Sorry to hear that you won't be able to mod for awhile.  Thanks for all you've done so far!  Good luck with those things that "came up in life."

Thanks, Fox. :) And glad I could contribute here.

Love the Wonder Woman mod, really awesome, but I just wanted to know if you have added sounds to her mod?

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

THX a lot! wonder woman mod is great job

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

Quote from: TheStorm on February 02, 2012, 06:00PM
Love the Wonder Woman mod, really awesome, but I just wanted to know if you have added sounds to her mod?

No I didn't get to that and don't know when I'll be able to. Hopefully i'll be gettin this job here soon and will have a new laptop with my 1st or 2nd paycheck, so then i can get back to workin on it, but until then, if someone else would like to update her, that's fine with me. :)

Quote from: DarkPriest on February 03, 2012, 01:27AM
THX a lot! wonder woman mod is great job

Thank you, so glad you like her :)

July 26, 2012, 12:42PM #355 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 12:48PM by fox456
Scabbia,

I've been playing with your Giant Man and Wasp mods today.  He's working great!  But, for some reason, no powers are appearing for Wasp.  I read through the thread and didn't see anyone else having these problems.  I thought you might know what I could have done wrong (in the installation or something)....

Oh, and something so cool about Wasp is that she can fly in and over areas that other characters can't!

I heart your Hank Pym mod. Seriously, that's some fine work.

Quote from: fox456 on July 26, 2012, 12:42PM
Scabbia,

I've been playing with your Giant Man and Wasp mods today.  He's working great!  But, for some reason, no powers are appearing for Wasp.  I read through the thread and didn't see anyone else having these problems.  I thought you might know what I could have done wrong (in the installation or something)....

Oh, and something so cool about Wasp is that she can fly in and over areas that other characters can't!

Sorry, Fox, I didn't see this sooner. Did you ever get Wasp to work?

Quote from: pr1983 on September 15, 2012, 03:56PM
I heart your Hank Pym mod. Seriously, that's some fine work.

Thank you. Got most of the ideas from Tommy, and couldn't of done it without some others.

I haven't gotten Wasp's powers to work correctly yet.  I think it has something to do with Mysterio.  They both have the same character number in my game.  I need to change all the character numbers for one of them.  I think it's Mysterio who is off.

O_o Alrighty then... Well I know if you have Spider-Woman and Wasp together, she wont work. (Same with Giant Man and Luke Cage).