TOXIN mod v1.32 (skin-fixes + XBOX/PS2-compatible ed. + new mannequin)

Started by iammingy, June 15, 2007, 11:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
yeah i know but i did so and it worked for me!

January 05, 2008, 06:57PM #46 Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 12:35PM by iammingy
lol
I can't confirm it... May be Onua and others can try it, too. :) The red effect always works well for me since v1.2... haha

I have reuploaded the mannequin... No triangles on arms for sure this time... ^^"||

EDIT: I have also uploaded a PS2/XBOX compatible edition of v1.31 (as requested). You must know how to build FB's properly yourself. Search the forum for more info on "FB".

January 18, 2008, 02:27AM #48 Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 12:34PM by iammingy
You are welcome. :)

2 little things to fix. The Policeman costume I included for both PC and XBOX/PS2 versions was screwed. @_@ The current version, v1.32, fixes this issue and I have updated the Calm costume for both versions as well. Sorry for the inconveniences.

One more thing I want to point out is XBOX/PS2 modders might need to download the wolverine_fightstyle as well. I believe there isn't an "Official characters" package for the XBOX/PS2.

Added a new mannequin as a separate download. Thanks to thetommyboy2002 and Dark_Mark's tutorials and MXYZPTLK's pointers! :toxin:

I still don't know how to make a skin from this, yet...

Version 2 of the mannequin:

http://www.box.net/shared/hecrop9ycs
- fixed the depression near the left hip (compare with pic above)
- includes DXT1 and DXT3 versions (DXT1 for PC; DXT3 for XBOX)

iammingy as you know I love this mod have you been able to get the new mannequin to a playable skin? I think that skin is out of this world spot on.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: cvc on April 20, 2008, 07:12AM
iammingy as you know I love this mod have you been able to get the new mannequin to a playable skin? I think that skin is out of this world spot on.

Thanks, I have tweaked the model a little bit, a bit bulkier than that one. :D

I am going to try doing the bipeds (etc) again soon. I will let you know my progress ASAP. ^^

I noticed that Toxin's extreme is shooting out black objects that don't look like the objects in this image...

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs216&d=07246&f=toxin_Xtreme.jpg

Quote from: PacaveliTheDon on April 20, 2008, 07:12PM
I noticed that Toxin's extreme is shooting out black objects that don't look like the objects in this image...

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs216&d=07246&f=toxin_Xtreme.jpg

Quote from: iammingy on June 15, 2007, 11:31PM
new Xtreme and iconset:
(The projectiles are black in the game. The F11 printscreens are acting stupid.)

EDIT: Other than that, I am gonna change the projectiles to something else if I get the custom skin/mesh to work! :)

what will i download? v. 1.32 only?

Click Download here on the first page of the topic which is version 1.32 you dont need anything else besides that .

Yeah, Venom is right.

By the way, §HunTer_!3§™, if you have questions, please do ask them in the forums. I tried to reply to your PMs, but the forum can't recognize your name (with all those symbols) as a recipient of my private messages... @_@