SuperNatural Witch's Crystal & Scarlet Witch Boost

Started by SuperNatural-Witch, June 12, 2011, 02:49AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on August 13, 2011, 05:21AM
Hey could one of administrator or moderator update my links on the boost list.. I don't want ppl downloading the old ones
The lastest Update to Sue is up with the new video as well

Done that for you :)

August 14, 2011, 03:04AM #46 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 03:09AM by SuperNatural-Witch
Thanks BLaw

Perfect Boosters! I just start to use Scarket Witch's booster and it's excellent. And Scarlet Witch's UpRising Chthon's sound it's very good just like She's reading a dark magic book  :P

I don't know if you fixed the problem, but when I go to use her (e.g I'm playing as Vision, switch to her), the game crashes

August 14, 2011, 08:43AM #49 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:46AM by SuperNatural-Witch
Quote from: zmikey08z on August 14, 2011, 08:29AM
I don't know if you fixed the problem, but when I go to use her (e.g I'm playing as Vision, switch to her), the game crashes

I don't know why it's doing that.... I tired fixing; it's likes it works for some but not all... I'll look at it more.. in the mean time.. try installing NoWhere Man Boost for Scarlet Witch and then mine... maybe that's fix it

I already had his installed then I tried adding yours over it, but that's where the problem started :(

Ohh Now I get it!!!... she works until you click on her.. is that what your saying ?

When I'm actually using the characters but switch to use her :P

I think Zmikey has the same problems as me,

Can you actually play as Wanda?

Or do you mean (from what I readed in your post) that you first have to pick another character in order to play AS her?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I can't play as her at all- whenever I go to change my character to her, the game crashes...

Hope it works

Thanks for taking your time helping us :), considering you have College and stuff :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven