Midnightphoenix123's Skin Release Thread!

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 17, 2011, 02:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great Great Great! I impressed with your great work! :laola:
I did a little jealous ... :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Ooh i didn't even realized you are making skins now and taking request awweome  :thumbsup: Can i request this skin for storm?

It's basically her astonishing but with navy blue and that belt is yelloy.(in the game it's white)

Thanks a lot if you can

Quote from: nuhverah on June 18, 2011, 02:08AM
Awesome set of skins in a short amount of time, you truly are dedicated & passionate about skinning! I'm so glad :'D
Snatching some of these, thank you<33

Thanks Nuhverah, thanks for snatching some of them! I don't exactly know how I do it so fast, I just do :D

Quote from: Rogue on June 18, 2011, 03:58AM
Great Great Great! I impressed with your great work! :laola:
I did a little jealous ... :)

Thank's Rogue, you know you could always become a skinner also, I know you would make some fantastic skins!

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 18, 2011, 06:44AM
wow, the skins are ASWOME! i Love them!

Thanks Jill, I plan on working on Jean's New X-Men face lol, although its very hard to work with XD

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 18, 2011, 06:54AM
Ooh i didn't even realized you are making skins now and taking request awweome  :thumbsup: Can i request this skin for storm?

It's basically her astonishing but with navy blue and that belt is yelloy.(in the game it's white)

Thanks a lot if you can

Of course you can, I will add it to my list! Thanks alot! :D

Quote from: zmikey08z on June 18, 2011, 02:53AM
These are amazing :O I am awed at how fast you do them! I looked at this before i went to bed last night, and it was only your original version of the WaTX skin!
Keep up the fantastic work! :D

Yeah that original WATX one wasnt the best :D But thank you! Like I said above I dont know how I work that fast, but I just do :D

Stay tunned for more to come today ya'll!!!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Alright my next skin is Storm Astonishing yellow, and navy (Dont know how well the navy worked out, so Jeanfan let me know If you want me to add blue or fix something)

Download link (Also on first post): http://www.mediafire.com/?q1g09i0mi6agqdq

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Nice touch on Storm! :D

*suddenly turns to Rogue & other friends who are interested in skinning*
C'mon you guys join us in Skinners club! I'm sure you guys would do just as great!
We could always use new skinning talents!<33

Quote from: nuhverah on June 18, 2011, 09:26AM
Nice touch on Storm! :D

*suddenly turns to Rogue & other friends who are interested in skinning*
C'mon you guys join us in Skinners club! I'm sure you guys would do just as great!
We could always use new skinning talents!<33

I agree, we should have something by our name that says MUA Skinner :D lol

BTW I have a Rogue skin coming at you in like 2 minutes :D I like how this one came out, I think her face really looks like Jessica Alba no joke :D

Very good job!

If you do not mind, I would like to make a request: Storm Ultimate Ponytail Skin.

TA DA: I Present Jessica Alba as Rogue, lol jk, but I think thats what her face looks like :D

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?e7p5d720cn44j77 (Requested by Marvelfan, and also on the first post)

Quote from: kiadar on June 18, 2011, 09:48AM
Very good job!

If you do not mind, I would like to make a request: Storm Ultimate Ponytail Skin.

Thanks, Im not sure If I can do it, isnt there already a released one? I cant just make it from scratch, but if there was a ps2 model already I could change it for you

Well, I updated the New X-Men Jean Jacket link on the first page, because I fixed it up a little bit, She has Jean's face now, but it still isnt perfect

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?djig6wda57p9q75

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 18, 2011, 10:14AM
very nice, i like it a lot!

Thanks glad you like it :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 18, 2011, 09:50AM
Thanks, Im not sure If I can do it, isnt there already a released one? I cant just make it from scratch, but if there was a ps2 model already I could change it for you

Already there is one in the X-Men Legends Skin Mega Pack, by Blizz, but the colors are a bit odd.

If you could fix the colors would be great

The skin is a bit orangish and would do better like the skin tone in your above Storm skin.