BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm sorry to hear about the hard times you've been having. We're always here for you!

If you're interested in chatting with us, the Discord server tends to be pretty active, and most of us are there

Hello BLaw,

I am glad that finally see you again here. Life is always going up and down. Whatever happened in your life, you are still one of the legend. Hope you find your own method to recover your mind. Stay healthy, life must go on.
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

August 15, 2020, 05:42PM #1307 Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 05:44PM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: BLaw on August 12, 2020, 01:28AM
Hello everyone!

No I'm not back. Can't say "yet" either. No motivation (you'd think Endgame would've given so, it did, till I remembered having lost all my files.)

So yes, I cannot assist in gaining back files.

Hello BLAW, it's great to see you here again, even though you haven't returned to modding. I am saddened to know that you have suffered so many difficulties in the last few years. I will never forget your patience to teach us through videos, the art of converting skins and although the language is a great limiter for me, your tutorial was as if done in a universal language.
I want to leave you a word of hope for you, BLAW.
The time of storms passes and soon after comes the calm and along with it the opportunity to start over and rebuild. My wish is that God will strengthen you to start over and rebuild.
Thank you for being the modder great you are. I hope that we can all have fun together with you, exploring the mod universe of MUA.
:bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

Quote from: BLaw on January 27, 2014, 04:55PM

Which booster should i use to make this skin work properly without hex editing? is this emma skin compatible with whitekings version?[/td][/tr][/table]
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink:

Quote from: Clarice on August 17, 2020, 09:09PM
Which booster should i use to make this skin work properly without hex editing? is this emma skin compatible with whitekings version?

You can use it with Whiteking's, however Hex Editing is like Thanos.

Inevitable.

It's not hard to do so, there are instructions in this forum how to easily accomplish this. Keep a backup on hand.

September 17, 2020, 01:26AM #1310 Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 05:03AM by Danieru
Man! Your cape skins are the best! It is so strange to devs not implement them and you have to do their job :(
But I need some help. I set up your skins (classic emma and her diamond form) for Whiteking mod, but now char can't hit normal and heavy attack, can't use some powers :(
P.S. Nvm, I get it to work through your pictures :P

Modern (Marvel Heroes)Advanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin
[/quote]
Hi BLAW. I'm new here, and I wanted to say That I love your Colossus releases. My favorite Character!
Is there a chance that you allow requests? Like... are you able to convert the Red to Blue on Modern Colossus uniform? Maybe an X-men Blue costume?
and\or convert the yellow and red of the Modern skin to grey and darker grey/black?  x-force costume?
I understand if you aren't a request taker. I appreciate what I've already found in your list! Thank you!

I know I'm incredibly late to the party, but going through all your work, and it's all so incredible, thank you so much for everything you do!

Quote from: JoLene on May 05, 2021, 07:43PM
I know I'm incredibly late to the party, but going through all your work, and it's all so incredible, thank you so much for everything you do!

Thank you for the kind words!

Quote from: MarkV23 on September 27, 2020, 12:52AM
Modern (Marvel Heroes)Advanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin

Hi BLAW. I'm new here, and I wanted to say That I love your Colossus releases. My favorite Character!
Is there a chance that you allow requests? Like... are you able to convert the Red to Blue on Modern Colossus uniform? Maybe an X-men Blue costume?
and\or convert the yellow and red of the Modern skin to grey and darker grey/black?  x-force costume?
I understand if you aren't a request taker. I appreciate what I've already found in your list! Thank you!

I do like the blue/gold combi, I may do this depending when I get my mindset right and available time.

If there's something I need to do is fix the model's bone positions, which in turn also requires me to re-rig the bones to the models again, which is painful (to me)