Techon 7's Armory (Mercury Updated)

Started by Techon 7, July 01, 2011, 10:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 01, 2011, 10:57PM Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:41PM by Techon 7
Welcome to my selection of mods for you to download and enhance your gaming experience.  Anyway, the same rules apply here as most other release threads

Do not claim these mods as your own. Credit is due to whom credit is due.
Do not sell these mods.
Do not edit without permission.

I think that covers it. Now onto the mods! I have listed them by character for your convenience.

:phoenix:Dark Phoenix:phoenix:

Extreme Gear Beta: Now Dark Phoenix has her very own Extreme Gear! Extreme Gear is useful for: looking cool, team outfits, looking awesome, matching costumes, looking ready to take on Magneto... So just browse on over to the download link if you're interested.
Pic:

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?y9hgefqipt3o9zk

Mercury

Mercury has finally arrived to fight with her teammates! Now you can have all the founding members of the New X-men, or have the Hellions cause trouble for Doom and his cohorts. Enjoy and have fun!

Powers:
1. Mercury Jab: Slam fists into nearby victim. If victim is stunned, does 50% extra $DMG.
2. Spikey Surprise: Impales foes around Mercury.
3. Mace Slam: Massive mace slam that stuns enemies.
4. Bowling Ball: Roll up in a ball and bounce around. Press $GUARD to return to normal mode, and $ATTACK to dash. Damage is based on contact speed. Executing any other power will exit pinball mode.
5. Mercury Falling: Jumps into the air, coming down on enemies and knocking them back.  $PT_CHARGE
6. Cessily's Sabres: Mercury grows swords out of her hands, dealing extra damage.
7. Hellion's Cheer: Mercury cheers on her teammates boosting their attack speed and $DMG.
8. Mercury Lash: Mercury whips her arms around doing $DMG_PHYSICAL to nearby enemies.

Updates for this version:
Three new skins,
Icons,
Bolton for Spikey Surprise,
Huds,
Fixed grabsmash.

Still needs:
Finalized icons,
Boltons for Cessily's Sabres and Mace Slam,
Mannequin,
Better Hud for Pixie Strikes Back?

Known Issues: Only the two bonus skins are useable right now, no mannequin, no icons, missing four  three boltons (she's using some from the official character pack for now.), third power may be missing sound, and I have no idea what to do with the grabsmash. That's why this is Version 0.96.

Credits:
Marvel, Activision, Raven: For the games and characters.
B.L.A.W.: Batman code to fix Mercury.
Deedoo: for the beginnings of the mod and Pixie Strikes Back and Predator X skins.
heynow90: New X-men, Hellions, and Ultimate skins, icons, and bolton for Spikey Surprise.
Techon 7: Polishing, releasing, huds, updating, and setting up sounds.
hemlot: Justice League Heroes sound rips.
sbarth13: class herostat code.
Marvel Mods Community: for official character pack help,support, and tutorials.
Writers of strategy guide: for handy resource for powers and passives.
Anyone else I'm forgetting: You know who you are and please tell me so I may rectify the situation.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cmklzgh9rw4yfc4/Mercury.96.zip Here it is.

Remember! Constructive cricticism and advice is always welcomed.

Star-Lord

Some loading screens for Star-Lord.
Loading Screens:

Credits:
Marvel: Characters and images.
Marvel Mods Community: for official character pack, help, support, and tutorials.
Techon 7: Editing and releasing.
Anyone else I'm forgetting: You know who you are and please tell me so I may rectify the situation.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dv7b3tbymwdj4pn/Star_Lord_loading.zip

Remember! Constructive cricticism and advice is always welcomed.

Imageshack should give a forum thumbnail code you can copy and paste here, so your picture is directly viewable in your post. Might be a tip, so people can see what you made immediately instead of copying the link over to a different tab or window.

Quote from: BLaw on July 01, 2011, 11:04PM
Imageshack should give a forum thumbnail code you can copy and paste here, so your picture is directly viewable in your post. Might be a tip, so people can see what you made immediately instead of copying the link over to a different tab or window.

Thank you very much, BLaw.

The layout for the skin looks very cool, it's not bad for your very first skin!

WoW! Your first skin is great!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Many thanks to you both! One thing however, I'm going on a trip today, so there will probably be little progress, if any on skins, but I might get Jewel to where she was before the wipe.

November 19, 2013, 09:43PM #7 Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 09:46PM by Techon 7
Resurrected for Mercury's release! (Wish we had smilies for her.)

Edit: And I totally forgot the download link.

Let me start by saying, this mod is already AMAZING. I had a lot of fun testing her out. But there is one small problem that i think is a simple hexediting fix. When you activate a power her skin changes to Medusa. All the powers still work but i think the skin is reverting back to the base model. With a simple fix to that and some of the more smaller updates, this is going to be one awesome mod.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on November 20, 2013, 01:38AM
Let me start by saying, this mod is already AMAZING. I had a lot of fun testing her out. But there is one small problem that i think is a simple hexediting fix. When you activate a power her skin changes to Medusa. All the powers still work but i think the skin is reverting back to the base model. With a simple fix to that and some of the more smaller updates, this is going to be one awesome mod.

Thank you so much, I updated the link with the skins I had ingame, I know one is hexedited, and I was not having problems with the other one. Please tell me if I need to update anything else.

Yep that fixed it. Now works perfectly she stays Mercury after each power. Excellent mod.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Hi!! I test your Mercury mod and it is awesome.

When I can, I will release my 3 skins of her. You can use them for update if you want, as you asked in my workbench.

If you want, I will do her icons too.

That'd be great! Thanks. And yes, icons would be wonderful! She does have three unique passives in addition to her powers: Mercury Rising, Team Cheerleader, and Spikey Skin.

Mercury is now updated to version .95. Figured you waited long enough for the grabsmash.

So glad to see I was useful for update your Mercury mod !

For the things you need, I'm sorry but right now I'm really busy. I'll try ti finish your icons as you say. One question: " Mace Slam! ins't a hammer like Thor ?? What do you mean with "mace" ? Sorry again, but I have troubles with english laguage !