MUA1 Non-Marvel Character Mod Catalog

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 20, 2011, 07:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Updated with new links, so sorry for not doing it sooner! Thanks for the new links Hyperman!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Updated with Superman! If there is a problem with links, please let me know!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Updated with Bane from the fabulous Blaw :D

You should add Tommy's flash mod !

Added thanks for telling me!

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on October 11, 2012, 03:37AM
You may wish to also add my Red Tornado Mod, if you please:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,39.msg154277.html#msg154277

Will do thanks for telling me :) Sorry if I don't add things, I don't want to offend people I just don't pat attention sometimes.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 11, 2012, 02:34PM
Will do thanks for telling me :) Sorry if I don't add things, I don't want to offend people I just don't pat attention sometimes.
You can't be expected to read every post in every thread.
If  you don't mind a reminder in this thread, that's what I'll do when I release something..

October 12, 2012, 06:42AM #39 Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 09:16AM by thetommyboy2002
And on that note, I just released a Green Arrow Mod,
http://www.mediafire.com/?b99rv5kcdi13g3i

Never mind, I figured out that I could add stuff to the first post myself. Hope you don't think that rude...

Don't worry it's fine with me :)

Added my new Wonder Woman Mod to the first post.

Just added Blaw's new Harley Quinn mod!

Can someone please make a Transformers mod for MUA? G1, WFC, Prime, I dont care! I just wish there was one of those! Like come on! Such a famous franchise and no mod yet! We should do something about this.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Quote from: corvetterules on December 05, 2012, 02:46PM
Can someone please make a Transformers mod for MUA? G1, WFC, Prime, I dont care! I just wish there was one of those! Like come on! Such a famous franchise and no mod yet! We should do something about this.

A. This has been requested before (granted, this was before non-Marvel mods were allowed).

B. This mod is tough/impossible because the game engine won't support their transforming ability, and getting properly rigged models is virtually impossible.

C. This is really not the right place for a request; you should really put that into the requests subforum.