MUA1 Non-Marvel Character Mod Catalog

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 20, 2011, 07:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Added :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks for that. I dig the icon you've found for her. Here's another one -- maybe I'm making mods too fast...

ASPEN MATTHEWS (FATHOM)
Last Updated: 29 November, 2015
Discussion Thread

Thank you I didn't know it was animated until I posted it so that was a huge bonus!

Added!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Added!

March 08, 2016, 06:59PM #81 Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 09:18PM by Outsider
Another one coming in from the DC universe...

MARTIAN MANHUNTER
Last Updated: 8 March, 2016
Discussion Thread

And three for the boosters section... Curious to see what Mortal Kombat icons you'll use for these three.

RAIDEN
Release Thread
Download Link

SUB-ZERO
Release Thread
Download Link

SCORPION
Release Thread
Download Link

Added! I was lucky enough to find a bunch of Mortal Kombat emotes haha

A very unique mod indeed!

Added!

Added!

I'm surprised it took so long for some from Street Fighter to be created!

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on June 07, 2016, 04:42PM
I'm surprised it took so long for some from Street Fighter to be created!

Surprising indeed. Here's another from Street Fighter. A very popular one...

AKUMA
Last Updated: 14 August, 2016
Discussion Thread

Akuma has been added!