Midnightphoenix123's Mod Release Thread: Selene Mod/ Jean Grey Booster Released

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 25, 2011, 09:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
WOW! Your mod! AAH! I need to test it! But it looks fantastic!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Rogue on July 28, 2011, 11:06PM
WOW! Your mod! AAH! I need to test it! But it looks fantastic!

Thank you :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Could you have used one of banshee's screams or something and put it on her head like how they do on the animated series other than that perfect!

Quote from: naruto13 on July 29, 2011, 12:55PM
Could you have used one of banshee's screams or something and put it on her head like how they do on the animated series other than that perfect!

No because the person who made that mod doesn't want people using his stuff, and he has been inactive for awhile now so I couldn't even ask if I wanted to

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 29, 2011, 01:04PM
No because the person who made that mod doesn't want people using his stuff, and he has been inactive for awhile now so I couldn't even ask if I wanted to

Oh right i didnt no about that

August 04, 2011, 07:52AM #20 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:30AM by midnightphoenix123
I give you my 2nd mod Jill Valentine! And how funny, the 2nd non Marvel mod XD I'm also posting this mod in the Non Marvel Character Catalog: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6755.0.html

<< Click this for a video preview

Jill Valentine Mod:

Powers:
1. Machine Gun Spray: Does a flip and fires her gun
2. Dual Shot: Fire two guns at the same time
3. Gun Blast: Fires her gun while doing a spin
4. Flash Bang: Jumps in the air and throws out flash grenades
5. Raven Spike: Jumps in the air and then slams down on the foe with extreme force
Boost 1. Strength Boost: Enhances Jill's and her teamates strength
Boost 2. BSAA Boost: Enhances Jill's speed :D
Xtreme. S.T.A.R.S Strike: Jumps in the air fireing her gun

This mod includes:
- 8 powers, 5 normal powers, 2 boost and 1 xtreme
- 4 skins (Battlesuit, BSAA, Casual, Re1/ S.T.A.R.S) + 1 bonus skin not included in the herostat (Alt version of Casual re3 classic version made by Nuhverah! not in the skin file, but in the main folder)
- Custom Sounds
- Icons, Huds, Loadscreen, Character Banner
- MANNEQUIN!

All My thanks goes to:
Scabbia: for helping me every step of  the way again :P and making the Huds and Loadscreen!
Jeanfan: For compiling my Icons/ Banner!
UltimateVenom: For the Jill Mannequin!
Aventureiromax: For all 4 skins!
Nuhverah: For making custom Jill sounds, and fixing some things up and making a skin for Jill!
Everyone for Downloading!

If I forgot you please let me know! And let me know if your having and problems/ bugs.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8s3h4t8jy9g7b0u

Looks amazing! I will try right now :D

EDIT: I just noticed Vertigo too! I'm glad you made her. Now I have another new mod to try out!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 04, 2011, 07:56AM
Looks amazing! I will try right now :D

EDIT: I just noticed Vertigo too! I'm glad you made her. Now I have another new mod to try out!

Thank you thank you :D Vertgio is fun as well as Jill! Please tell me if anything is buggy or anything!

Been waiting patiently lol. I'm downloading her right now and trying her out. :D I'm excited.

it's great! I'll test it! Well done!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Omg! Awesome job! And the sounds are great. :D I didn't wanna stop playing lol. Now it just makes me wanna skip my Wonder Woman mod and do Claire Redfield. lol. I love how she screams during her X-Treme though, that was awesome.

I love how she screams also! I hope she is good, I tried my bestist! I just made a preview video and im gonna upload it here in a minute, Thank you all :) Please let me know if something isnt right, the icons didn't seem to work for me in game still but maybe thats just me.

The Icons don't work for me either XD, but apart fom that, the mod is ASWOME, i love her Raven Spike attack!

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on August 04, 2011, 09:13AM
The Icons don't work for me either XD, but apart fom that, the mod is ASWOME, i love her Raven Spike attack!

I love that attack also! I dont know whats up with the icons but its kind of annyoing XD. I love turning the speed boost on and then running and then while running I do her xtreme! XD Because she will keep moving threw the air while doing her xtreme lol I thought it was funny :P

Click this for a vdeo preview, it will open a new page,