Midnightphoenix123's Mod Release Thread: Selene Mod/ Jean Grey Booster Released

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 25, 2011, 09:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Me on November 19, 2011, 02:15PM
Yay it done.! :D

Hope you like it :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I can't wait to try her out later :D
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on November 19, 2011, 04:34PM
I can't wait to try her out later :D

Hope you like her! :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Oh and is the Phoenix mod a completely different mod from marvel girl and jean grey?  :marvelg: :phoenix:

Quote from: Me on November 19, 2011, 10:25PM
Oh and is the Phoenix mod a completely different mod from marvel girl and jean grey?  :marvelg: :phoenix:

No its a booster for Jean Grey which makes her play more like she would have before she had the Phoenix Force

OMG! GOD! I can't beleve it! Thank you so much midnightphoenix123! It's a fantastic job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Selene got a few texture problems (I know you hate em xD)

One at her purple fire power (dr strange effect, didnt look at the name, srry :P)
And her I believe first boost

Other then that, AWESOME! I Love the Wrath of the Goddess effect, it looks great!

Selene should have a co-member of the Hellfire club soon :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Rogue on November 20, 2011, 05:37AM
OMG! GOD! I can't beleve it! Thank you so much midnightphoenix123! It's a fantastic job!

:)  Thank you so much it means a lot!

Quote from: Polygone on November 20, 2011, 07:46AM
Selene got a few texture problems (I know you hate em xD)

One at her purple fire power (dr strange effect, didnt look at the name, srry :P)
And her I believe first boost

Other then that, AWESOME! I Love the Wrath of the Goddess effect, it looks great!

Selene should have a co-member of the Hellfire club soon :D

I had the same effect problems but unfourtantly I dont know how to fix it :/  Glad to hear she will have some Hellfire company soon!

Yay! Glad to here that!

You release Selene, congrats. Gonna try her the next run I play for sure.

Quote from: edward on November 21, 2011, 01:39PM
You release Selene, congrats. Gonna try her the next run I play for sure.

Glad to hear that :) I hope you like her!

Great to see that you've released Selene!  Also, I like how you have set up your first page hosting all your mods/boosters.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on November 21, 2011, 04:04PM
Great to see that you've released Selene!  Also, I like how you have set up your first page hosting all your mods/boosters.

Thank you, thank you! I hope you like Selene, and yup I just changed that yesterday or so because I thought the front page was to blanned so I spiced it up XD