Midnightphoenix123's Mod Release Thread: Selene Mod/ Jean Grey Booster Released

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 25, 2011, 09:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Good golly!! I been away too long; I love Selene  Drain move and Jean's TK Burst move 5 stars!!

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on December 01, 2011, 08:09PM
Good golly!! I been away too long; I love Selene  Drain move and Jean's TK Burst move 5 stars!!

Thank you so much :) It means alot!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

When u gonna Update the selene with someof the fixes i found?

Also WHEN U U TRYING MY JEAN HUDS!?!?!?!?

Quote from: venom64 on December 22, 2011, 11:49AM
When u gonna Update the selene with someof the fixes i found?

Also WHEN U U TRYING MY JEAN HUDS!?!?!?!?

Im not at the House I made the Selene mod, so most likely next week sometime hopefully, same with the Huds.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

You can just ignore this, Im working on these for the Non Marvel skin Catalog

NON MARVEL CHARACTERS

00xx / Alice - Madness Returns        00xx / Alice - Madness Returns alt     00xx / Poison Ivy - DC Universe Online        00xx / Claire Redfield - Code Veronica X

00xx / The Green Lantern - Modern        00xx / Alice - Madness Returns alt     00xx / Poison Ivy - DC Universe Online        00xx / Claire Redfield - Code Veronica X

WOW! Looks wonderful! Adore it!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 27, 2011, 04:00PM
Wow great idea!

Thanks you can check it out now There is a ton more. Its not yet completed, but Im making progress XD

Ohh wow your skin look great!!   

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

Sorry to bump up this post since the last time it was written in was exactly a year ago give or take a few days....did you ever do those fixes for the selene mod? I always found she was an underrated character and was ecstatic when i found her on here.

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

No I am sorry I never really got the time to fix her yet. School has been keeping me really busy. But I will keep this in mind and I will try to fix her if I get the chance, although It is a long ways away once summer vacation rolls around I may try and get back into modding and I could try and fix her up then.

Oh that's ok, no rush or anything :) I kind of had a problem trying to install her anyway, seems she shares character number with a certain maddie pryor mod so I decided against it. She looks great though :)

Quote from: RoMunroe on January 10, 2013, 02:21AM
Oh that's ok, no rush or anything :) I kind of had a problem trying to install her anyway, seems she shares character number with a certain maddie pryor mod so I decided against it. She looks great though :)

Yeah If I can I will try and change her number aswell, I love Maddie and I know I am not a fantastic modder, so I know that she is probably better then my Selene mod haha.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 10, 2013, 03:30PM
Yeah If I can I will try and change her number aswell, I love Maddie and I know I am not a fantastic modder, so I know that she is probably better then my Selene mod haha.

Well since I havent tried her, i can't say if she is. I'm sure though, should there be any probs, the people here will let you know. Seems to be a community thing when a new mod is made here, so everyone has insightful input or suggestions ( from what i've read). Which is a cool thing in this forum, I find. But once you have worked on her some and changed those numbers, I'll def try her out :)

Ro.  :storm:

Good day.  I understand the last post on this was over 120 days ago, and I should really consider posting to this- but I have to take the time out to say that I love your mods!  I mean, Jill Valentine?  That's amazing!  It gives me a whole new way to love MUA... and the Alice and Claire mods really look top notch.

I just wanted to take the time, if you are still around, to thank you for taking the time to do these.  They are amazing, and I wish you nothing but success in all you do, 'cos you are very talented!  Again, sorry to bump!  Just wanted to thank you for all that you've done!  My MUA experience is 100x better than it was before because of your creations!