Deedooo's Mods [20/3/2013] Hulkling, Wiccan, Speed 1.1, Patriot, Havok

Started by Quentin Hex, August 04, 2011, 10:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow, nice models. :) As soon as I get better, I'll download him. We needed a good Havok mod. :D

Thanks for the Havok mod his effects look awesome. That skin collection is nice bro.

Okay i have a little bug i have 2 versions of this game one i play with and one is a backup.I put havok in the back up game and when i pick him in the herostat he crashes the game :/

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on August 07, 2011, 10:36PM
Okay i have a little bug i have 2 versions of this game one i play with and one is a backup.I put havok in the back up game and when i pick him in the herostat he crashes the game :/
I would love to help you, but can't exactly understand what the problem is beyond "crashing." have you installed the oc pack or any other mods in your backup game?

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on August 08, 2011, 09:59AM
I would love to help you, but can't exactly understand what the problem is beyond "crashing." have you installed the oc pack or any other mods in your backup game?
Hmm i think so but i'll put i'll install it again

I love it the skins the effects, everything you did a really great job xD

DeeDooo great job  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

So after just having read Empire Vulcan and Kingbreaker, this Havok mod looked like the perfect recreation of Alex's raw cosmic power and visual flair.  And boy was it EVER! I can't say thank you enough for making it. From the little effects like plasma blasts leaving small decreasing effects on Havok's hands to the the way Plasma Beam feels like a lightning fast TKO punch, it just screams Havok.  I absolutely CAN NOT wait to see what you're able to do with Rachel as well as trying out her unreleased skins (I think) of Ultimate, retro Training, marvel girl red-phoenix, classic, Street Gear, New X-men, 2099, Marvel Girl Cosmic, Marvel Girl Gym outfit.  Then I can really rock out with my Star Jammers.

The only error I've encountered with my Havok is even after starting a new game, his special throw doesn't seem to be working.  He charges up his opponent, jumps over them, and then they explode but while not taking damage.  I took a few pics of it as well.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68357641@N06/6216700580/sizes/m/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68357641@N06/6216700582/in/photostream/

It might just be my game, but my install is still pretty new.  Any hows, please keep up the amazing work and I hope other also let you know how much your effort is appreciated! :0

April 30, 2012, 04:37PM #23 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:13AM by DeeDooo

Patriot Mod V1.0
Click for Download

Info:
This is my second full mod ever! I've been a fan of the Young Avengers ever since I picked up one of their books at the library out of curiosity. I've always been surprised that we don't have more of them around the forum so I've been taking it into my own hands :P. I've had some ideas for these mods for a while but Patriot was definitely the easiest so I started with him. As it stands right now he's kind of like the Black Panther with a shield and Captain America's effects. The shield model I used is from WWII Cap's shield throw so it's bolted just a little bit funny but I don't think it's too much of a big deal though. I definitely want to hear your opinions on how he plays and, like always, please report any bugs!

Skins:
(MUA2/Modern, Original, Captain America, Avengers Fairy-Tale)

See also: UltimateVeNoM's Modern Skin

Powers (Click names for previews):

Shield Bash
: Chargeable shield attack.

Shooting Stars
: Throw out several shurikens in a spread pattern.

Shield Cyclone
: Spin around continuously, smacking enemies with shield.

Crippling Blow
: Smash attack with a high chance of getting a critical hit.

Brutal Avenger
: Tackle an enemy and slam them multiple times.

Super Soldier Heritage
: Taps into a reserve of strength and agility beyond
that of peak human development, increasing speed and damage.

Heroics
: Reduce the damage taken for the entire team.
Acrobatic Avenger: Patriot jumps into the air and leaps down on his
enemies, doing massive damage with a 25% chance for an instant kill. 
Also boosts damage of team's xtreme powers by 50%.

Future Updates:
-Possibly more skins
-Update current skins
-Better Shield Bolton
-Sounds
-Fixes to any bugs found

Credits:
UltimateVeNoM: Patriot MUA2 skin, Hud & Maniquin
Sub_Mariner: Original skin's Hud
Broly: Compiling some Icons and Huds
Tell me if I forgot anyone!

Looks cool.  It will be fun to try out.  Thanks!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

He looks awesome! Love the skins, and everything! Im gonna have to give him a try :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

great DD! congrats for your new mod.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Looks awesome, i love an organized post :D
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

It's so awesome!! Gonna try this!
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench