Edward mods Release 5/2012 - Mysterio, Loki, Medusa Released

Started by edward, August 12, 2011, 11:52AM

Previous topic - Next topic
love the selene mod! and is awesome how u did her second extreme! ;)
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Thanks everybody, hope you guys enjoy her as much as I enjoyed making her.

Quote from: мaгvel wатcheг on August 24, 2011, 01:54PM
I'll try her out for sure! :)

Thanks guys. Maybe it well get you back to modding I hope lol.

But I'm modding! :P I'm just not having a lot of free time lately >.<

Oh! God! Selene! I love her! Thank you edward!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Awesome i just downloaded her going to try her now OMG im so Happy thanks so much for making Selene :D

Quote from: Rogue on August 24, 2011, 11:36PM
Oh! God! Selene! I love her! Thank you edward!
Quote from: kiss_lamia on August 25, 2011, 04:18PM
Awesome i just downloaded her going to try her now OMG im so Happy thanks so much for making Selene :D

Wow selene sure has a lot of fans.

!!!LOVE the Selene mod !!! I enjoyed playing as her and REALLY like the powerset as well as the costumes.Unfortunatly i don't like XML2...Hope someone could convert her to MUA...Still...GREAT JOB!!

Quote from: panoc on August 25, 2011, 04:35PM
!!!LOVE the Selene mod !!! I enjoyed playing as her and REALLY like the powerset as well as the costumes.Unfortunatly i don't like XML2...Hope someone could convert her to MUA...Still...GREAT JOB!!

Chucks thanks. midnightphoenix123 is working on a mod of her on MUA.

Im getting upset lol I have Xml2 on another computer at a different house. And everytime im gonna go there something gets in the way so I haven't been able to play your Selene yet :/ I plan on finishing my Selene this weekend all fingers/ everything crossed

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah, I've seen your WorkBench about Selene midnightphoenix123 and i am SURE it will be great !! :D But it's diffenet from that Selene over here, right ? I was talking about a conversion of edward's Selene...

It's unfortunate that I no longer have XML2 but you have a great line of mods! Glad to know that this site, specifically this sub-forum on XML2 is pretty much still on the go!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)