Doctor Strange: Movie Inspired Power Effects Edit & Recolor

Started by nickjustint, January 13, 2018, 11:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 13, 2018, 11:38PM Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:36PM by nickjustint
Hey everybody!

I've been playing a bit as Doctor Strange today :strange: (You can find my newly released Marvel Heroes Voice pack here ;)) and realized I wanted to channel the feel of movie in game. I was gonna just do this for fun for myself, but.. I thought why not share it with you all.

(So, apologies if someone's already done this) I've done a quick recolor and edit to the powers changing his purple MUA theme to the orange/golden MCU magic that he uses. Simple! Some minor changes also, I made his Flying and Teleport effects a tiny bit more dramatic. etc.

Preview:
Flight:

Black Magic:

Levitate:

Teleport:

Installation: Just extract the archive to your Marvel Ultimate Alliance Directory!

Compatible with:
Standard Doctor Strange
Nowhere Man's Booster (Booster must be installed first)

So basically: don't download if you don't like the color Orange I guess!
Download
Enjoy!

PS: If you're curious; the skin I'm using is a conversion by the amazing Aventureiromax and you can find it in his thread here

Welcome to the life of modding my friend! I saw that you started out with style. This new color for the effects of Dr. Strange's magic is very cool. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

I like his voice pack and I like these effects. Decent job :)

Congratulations, it's always nice to see modders expanding their areas!
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 14, 2018, 07:25AM
Welcome to the life of modding my friend! I saw that you started out with style. This new color for the effects of Dr. Strange's magic is very cool. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on January 14, 2018, 07:45AM
I like his voice pack and I like these effects. Decent job :)
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on January 14, 2018, 09:13AM
Very cool!
Quote from: Maegawa on January 14, 2018, 04:17PM
Congratulations, it's always nice to see modders expanding their areas!
Quote from: KingAdam85 on January 14, 2018, 07:03AM
Looks Amazing

Thank you all, this community is too kind :)

Good Job!

Effect Re-Coloring. That's where it starts!

Looks perfect, can't wait to try it out!

There are so many things you can do w/ the effects in this game. Looking forward to more of your work!

Update: Oh, but then I see your voice packs. I've also been working on some mannequins for Strange (MCU). Are the voice packs MCU soundbytes or just Marvel Heroes?

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

It's always refreshing to see a new modder enter the playing field, and from what I'm seeing here so far, you're showing a lot of potential. Keep up the great work.

Awesome!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community