nshinnosuke's NEW MODS - She Hulk, X-23,Deadpool, Ultimate Jean Grey booster,

Started by nshinnosuke, September 08, 2011, 09:49AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is it look liked in MUA2, PS3/360 version for DP's attack based, also She-Hulk, is her power & attack bases are same as MUA2 NPC & DS
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Thank you   :x-23:  x-23         

she is very nice mod I love her powers and effects

...........GREAT JOB nshinnosuke............

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

nshinnosuke, I'm simply amazed by your mods! I like that you pay attention to all the powers details, and love the thing you make all power effects so realistic!!!
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

The Jean mod is freaking amazing! I'm just having a little problem with Psionic Lift, it works but i don't see those purple effects. Do you know how i can fix it?

I have some problems with X-23, she doesn't move when using some of her powers, the only thing that happens is that the effect appears and it deals damage.

Quote from: Rain on February 02, 2012, 05:40PM
nshinnosuke, I'm simply amazed by your mods! I like that you pay attention to all the powers details, and love the thing you make all power effects so realistic!!!

thanks !! :)

Quote from: Matthew Mobscene on March 21, 2012, 06:05AM
The Jean mod is freaking amazing! I'm just having a little problem with Psionic Lift, it works but i don't see those purple effects. Do you know how i can fix it?

which one is the purple effect? hmm have you installed the official characters mod and the XML2 conversion of Jean before?
a Jean update is coming up soon once I have some time I'll finish it, you can take a peek at my workbench to see what's about to come :)

Quote from: starlaladim on April 08, 2012, 06:06AM
I have some problems with X-23, she doesn't move when using some of her powers, the only thing that happens is that the effect appears and it deals damage.
do you have the official characters mod and have you started a new game and deleted your old save file? I think it has something to do with her fighstyle skeletons
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

Quote from: Matthew Mobscene on March 21, 2012, 09:05AM

which one is the purple effect? hmm have you installed the official characters mod and the XML2 conversion of Jean before?
a Jean update is coming up soon once I have some time I'll finish it, you can take a peek at my workbench to see what's about to come

I am also missing the effect and yes I installed the things you mention.

is it the power effect, or the enemies' effect once the power hits ?

hello
Nishinnosuke , im using your deadpool mod and have came across some problems is the animations,
1: the power 2 with 2 guns doenst seem right , unless thats how hes ment to be
2: The power 5 his spinning seems to be out sync :S
3: the power where you grad an NPC and then  :deadpool: throws him into  the air and stabs him doesnt really work.
thats all i found
hope this is fixable
Southinator

Quote from: edward on April 23, 2012, 03:04PM
The power effect.
Just found out that it occurs if you havent installed a mua2 psylocke mod,the fx is in the mua2 assets
Quote from: southinator on June 02, 2012, 12:35PM
hello
Nishinnosuke , im using your deadpool mod and have came across some problems is the animations,
1: the power 2 with 2 guns doenst seem right , unless thats how hes ment to be
2: The power 5 his spinning seems to be out sync :S
3: the power where you grad an NPC and then  :deadpool: throws him into  the air and stabs him doesnt really work.
thats all i found
hope this is fixable
Southinator

Have you changed the herostat and started a new game?

I fixed the Psionic Lift effect by accident haha. I installed the Jean Grey MUA2 mod over your Jean Grey mod and then switched it back again to your mod and I can now see the effect.

So @edward maybe you should try that too

i did as you said and still the same :( could you link me to the one that should be downloaded with ones that wont have issues or did they come in versions which means i need download several rathar than 1 ?
thanks
southinator

deadpool mod in my top 5 favourite of mods, along with dihan's nightcrawler, broly's ghostrider and blaw's iceman, very well done