Magneto mod version 1.9.1 (Z) (fully compatible with OC 1.2)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 07, 2007, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
After more than 2 months of work I proudly present you the Magneto mod. It's based on my previous releases with completely new models and icons, powerset fixes and new conversations.
This modification has 5 custom made skins/models (Classic, 80's, Ultimate, Age of Apocalypse, X-Men Legends) as well as a mannequin, sounds and all necessary icons.
Classic, Ultimate and X-Men Legends versions have removable helmets!
Please check the README.txt file before installing this mod.
This mod can be modified by anyone as long as credit is given.
Big thanks to Norrin Radd and Teancum for help!

Skins:

Ingame:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
deviantART page
MediaFire mirror
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Yep, they are! ;) Runs slow as hell, but looks pretty nice :D
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

July 07, 2007, 01:41PM #3 Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 01:44PM by iammingy
Yeah, they sure look really nice under advanced lighting! :thumbsup:

EDIT: I really love the head man!!!

Man that is one good looking model/skins great work Dark_Mark got to go take it for a spin.sweet
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

July 07, 2007, 02:50PM #5 Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 02:53PM by Dark_Mark
Quote from: iammingy on July 07, 2007, 01:41PMI really love the head man!!!
Thanks, I like it too :D I think that was the most difficult thing to do. I based it on a figure.

Yay you!
Nice work, glad you got him done.

That is awesome man. I like magneto!

Quote from: Lord Vader on July 07, 2007, 03:15PM
Are these useable for XML2?

Unfortunately not.  New models don't work in XML2

@ Dark_Mark -- you're like my new best friend, dude.  Well done.

Does it have its own powers or is it just a skin?

Quote from: Dark_Mark on July 07, 2007, 02:50PM
Quote from: iammingy on July 07, 2007, 01:41PMI really love the head man!!!
Thanks, I like it too :D I think that was the most difficult thing to do. I based it on a figure.

lol... no wonder it looks so familiar.... :laugh:

Quote from: Geolion1 on July 08, 2007, 05:06PM
Does it have its own powers or is it just a skin?

It's a mod based on cvc's Maggie mod and there are 4 new skins.

@ Dark_Mark -- are you planning on doing any other models?  The community could really use another modeler of your talents.

....I = officially impressed. Wow...

July 09, 2007, 01:44AM #14 Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 03:31AM by Dark_Mark
Quote from: Teancum on July 08, 2007, 08:53PM@ Dark_Mark -- are you planning on doing any other models?  The community could really use another modeler of your talents.
I don't know yet, I'll probably take a short rest for now. I have already been thinking about Venom - but who would make any powers for him? Is it possible to take the ones from downloadable content for X-Box 360? :confused: If not, then I'm afraid that my best would be giving him Spidey's powers, maybe a little modified.