Dark Phoenix Booster IS ready !!! **UPDATED**

Started by MystiCosmic, October 10, 2011, 08:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 10, 2011, 08:20AM Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:29PM by MystiCosmic
Ok, here is my Dark Phoenix Booster based a lot on X-Men III ..............I added new powers and new effects...Hope u love it !!! I made it cause i really think she needs a booster and here it is :D  Took a lot of time and i think it's worth it :D
Credits are fine :D.........

U MUST INSTALL ORIGINAL MOD FIRST !!!!!!!!! OVERWRITE EVERYTHING

Mediafire link

http://www.mediafire.com/?asqotaep3keedjk

Powerlist

1.Psychic Touch ----------the classic telekinesis but a bit darkened
2.Salvation -------------Deals a Large amount of Damage, and has a high chance of Converting an enemy
3.Cosmic Spheres-----------Fires several cosmic bolts that popup enemies and drain energy
4.Punishment -------The Dark Phoenix draws fire power from the celestial plane and engulfs the targeted enemy in flames
5.Void Will----------the power she used in the house in X-men 3 that lifted everything violently in the House against Prof X
6.Phoenix Rage -------------Use the Phoenix Force to form a circle of celestial fire and burn enemies
7.Burning Wave----Dark Phoenix creates a large wave of cosmic energy that destroys enemies, and nullifies their powers
8.Erode Flesh ----------The power from X-men 3 where she lifts and erodes the flesh of enemies

Boost. Godly Awakening--------Uses her powers to their full extent, and literaly becomes a goddess, granting infinite energy and invulnerability, and maximizing her damage.

Xtreme...I Am Phoenix ------U know what this does, i gave it jean's effect and the legendary ''I am Phoenix Sound'' ;)

Here are some pics

Telekinesis

Salvation

Cosmic Darts

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/cococosmicdarts.jpg/][/URL]

Phoenix Rage

Void Will

I would love if someone made a video :)

Hope u like it and thank u all :D :D

Update v1.2 :D     

new link : http://www.mediafire.com/?lx7routah1vmsvt

Some new effects and powers : added a white phoenix  skin and hud ( Not mine !! )
And adjust some powers :

Void Will : the tornado is now stuck on her when charging, so it is actually like her x-men 3 power (remove the effect if u want to have the exact power she used in x-men 3 ;) )

During her xtreme now, pink flashes of energy are emited from her hands generating something like two pink waves :D

October 10, 2011, 10:00AM #1 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:40AM by Polygone
I just wanted to make a booster for her xD, oh well, gotta check it out :D

EDIT lovely booster, amazing work ;)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

She's SO Strong i love it! Awesome Booster! :D

GOD!! My God! It looks Fantastic!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thank you all guys for these kind words....tell me if this booster has any  problems and feel free to use its power codes for ur mods, just credit me !! :P :D

She looks good, hot and ready for action lol.

I love it, its amazing finally a booster for Dark Phoenix. Her mod ( which is a conversion from XML2 PSP ) isnt very good, she doesnt have much interesting powers

This looks great! Cant wait to try it out :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Looks great! The original Dark Phoenix mod was already awesome but this makes it even better!

thanks :D :D.......i have an effect for her that i have turned the phoenix force into purple-pink.....would u like me to post it here nad u can use for every mod u want ???

Quote from: MystiCosmic on October 16, 2011, 04:36AM
thanks :D :D.......i have an effect for her that i have turned the phoenix force into purple-pink.....would u like me to post it here nad u can use for every mod u want ???
Yes post it, ive always wanted to see the Phoenix Force pink :)

I believe this is as close as I'll ever get to hosting the Phoenix Force. Wish you could create an XML2 version as well, just so we could host it there too ;-)

Hiya,

Has anybody reuploaded this since the link is dead? All I really wanna do is use an incredible jean grey skin I found on the forum for a fire-using/evil Jean, but none of the boosters are working. On the other boosters, its because I don't know how to hex edit the skins. Same problem with changing Emma's skins. And this link is dead. Anybody have any other ideas?