MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, for the jean booster, is she suppose to do powers as combos? Or is that a bug?
Cosmic Defenders!

Quote from: liamjohnwyn on January 10, 2013, 02:55PM
Hey, for the jean booster, is she suppose to do powers as combos? Or is that a bug?

She supposed to do that, It is not a bug :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

February 04, 2013, 07:19PM #257 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:26AM by MUALover
Thanos Booster
A booster for MelloMods' Thanos Mod
Preview - Pictures : Here, here, here, here, here, and here

WARNING! :
Backup your files. I'm not responsible for your data loss, damages, etc, for your Laptop and PC. If any errors happens, make sure you start a new game with default stats & without using cheats.

Powerset (Green : Attacks ; Blue : Boosts ; Red : Xtreme)
Power Gem : Shoots a powerful fireball. Can cause much more damage when fully charged.
Reality Gem : Randomly absorbs unrealistic matter of metal or rocks from nowhere, then blast it radially, damaging enemies nearby.
Space Gem : Summons a giant swirling vortex above Thanos that drops multiple rocks onto enemies in a large radius around him.
Mind Gem : Releases a powerful psionic burst that will ruin enemy's mind, cause them to run over time, also causing Physical Dmg.
Soul Gem : Shoots a powerful beam of energy blast from his hand that will steal $HP from enemies.
Teleport : Ability to teleport within a given range.  If an ally is directly infront of you, they will teleport with you.  Damages enemies at the destination following the end of the teleport.
Time Gem : Increase his and his allies movement by slowing down time and enemies.
Infinity Gauntlet : Using all of available gems, Thanos use his Infinity Gauntlet to create a massive explosion that damages all enemies in the vicinity.

Other Features
New Icons for Thanos :
How To : Install
1. You have to download The Official Characters Pack and MelloMods' Thanos mod. Otherwise, it will not working
2. Just copy/drag and drop all files in the RAR file you've downloaded to your MUA directory (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/)

Future Updates
New effects on his melee attacks
Fix bugs and errors (if there's any)
Maybe a new power soundset

Credits and Thanks
Marvel, ActiVision, Raven Software, Vicarious Visions and Beenox : For the game
nodoubt_jr : For his XML2 Avalanche's Debris Explosion code and effect
MelloMods : For his Thanos mod as a base
Nowhere Man : For his Storm booster for 'Space Gem' code
Jeanfan321 : Thank you for his amazing tutorial on 'How to give one power to one character to another'
Outsider : Thank you for his requests, and inspiring me with his request ;)
You : For downloading ;)

Download Link
Thanos Base Booster : http://www.mediafire.com/?neao7bcaq6upspc
NEW LINK (February 6th, 2013) : http://www.mediafire.com/?tb4ym8b5t2449z0
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

My request became a reality... nice job! I will update the moveset thread stating that it's been released.

Quote from: Outsider on February 04, 2013, 08:03PM
My request became a reality... nice job! I will update the moveset thread stating that it's been released.

Thank you! I hope you and everyone else enjoy the Thanos booster :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Noice :D Will definitely try this out as soon as i redo my roster :)

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

February 05, 2013, 08:23PM #263 Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:33PM by MUALover
Quote from: RoMunroe on February 05, 2013, 09:49AM
Noice :D Will definitely try this out as soon as i redo my roster :)

Thank you :)

Turns out Thanos's new packages isn't in the RAR, will upload a new link as soon as possible. ;)

EDIT : Uploaded a new link with packages inside the RAR. ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

You seriously need a fans club :p xD
Thank you for another wonderful booster, MUALover  :bowdown:

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on February 06, 2013, 06:51AM
Thank you for another wonderful booster, MUALover  :bowdown:
Your welcome! :)

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on February 06, 2013, 06:51AM
You seriously need a fans club :p xD
I think I have not enough fans to create a fans club :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Awesome Thanos booster!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

February 13, 2013, 06:21AM #268 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:26AM by MUALover
:xavier: Professor Xavier Booster :xavier:
A booster for BliZZ's Professor Xavier Mod
Preview : Video
: http://youtu.be/vVIpm0KbGRI

WARNING! :
Backup your files. I'm not responsible for your data loss, damages, etc, for your Laptop and PC. If any errors happens, make sure you start a new game with default stats & without using cheats.

Powerset (Green : Attacks ; Blue : Boosts ; Red : Xtreme)
Mental Beam : Shoots a powerful mental beam that will knocks enemy off the ground, causing internal Damage.
Neurotic Bolts : Stun enemies with a bolt of mental energy. Can shoots more bolts at higher level.
Entrapment : Burst of mental energy that temporarily holds enemies.
Headaches : Release a blast of mental energy that will telepathically hurts enemies mind, confuses enemies and makes them flee.
Psionic Thrust : Charges through enemies, and then release a blast of mental energy at the end of destination, causing enemies to trip.
Psychotic Blast : Release a blast of mental energy with his mind that will launch enemies into the air.
Psi-Shock Transfer : Shocks the mind systems of enemies with a psychic-lightning attack, dealing Mental Dmg to the primary target and chaining to deal Electicity Dmg to nearby enemies.
Reveal Intent : Increases defense by mentally probing enemies attack plans.
Telepathic Link : Links to the minds of all teammates, increasing ATK and Damage.
Psychic Shock : Shocks enemies physical systems with a blast of mental energy, causing painful knockback. Also can resurrects nearby fallen allies.

Other Features
1. Added block effect
2. New effects on melee attacks (Popup, Stun, Trip, and Light Attacks)
3. New icons for Professor Xavier :

1. You have to download The Official Characters Pack and BliZZ's original Professor Xavier mod. Otherwise, it will not working
2. Just copy/drag and drop all files in the RAR file you've downloaded to your MUA directory (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/)

Credits and Thanks
BliZZ : For his original Professor Xavier mod
Teancum : For his MUA2 Assets
Jeanfan321 : Thank you for his amazing tutorial on 'How to give one power to one character to another'

Download Link
Professor Xavier Base Booster : http://www.mediafire.com/?09g8kbtkax32ktt
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on February 13, 2013, 06:21AM
:xavier: Professor Xavier Booster :xavier:
Preview - Video : http://youtu.be/vVIpm0KbGRI

WARNING! :

Professor Xavier has 10 powers in total (including the extreme) :
:xavier: 7 Offensive Powers
:xavier: 2 Boost Powers
:xavier: 1 Extreme Power

Powerset
Mental Beam : Shoots a powerful mental beam that will knocks enemy off the ground, causing internal Damage. (Attack)
Neurotic Bolts : Stun enemies with a bolt of mental energy. Can shoots more bolts at higher level. (Attack)
Entrapment : Burst of mental energy that temporarily holds enemies. (Attack)
Headaches : Release a blast of mental energy that will telepathically hurts enemies mind, confuses enemies and makes them flee. (Attack)
Psionic Thrust : Charges through enemies, and then release a blast of mental energy at the end of destination, causing enemies to trip. (Attack)
Psychotic Blast : Release a blast of mental energy with his mind that will launch enemies into the air. (Attack)
Psi-Shock Transfer : Shocks the mind systems of enemies with a psychic-lightning attack, dealing Mental Dmg to the primary target and chaining to deal Electicity Dmg to nearby enemies. (Attack)
Reveal Intent : Increases defense by mentally probing enemies attack plans. (Boost)
Telepathic Link : Links to the minds of all teammates, increasing ATK and Damage. (Boost)
Psychic Shock : Shocks enemies physical systems with a blast of mental energy, causing painful knockback. Also can resurrects nearby fallen allies. (Xtreme)

Other Features
:xavier: New icons for Professor Xavier :

1. Mental Beam
2. Neurotic Bolts
3. Entrapment
4. Headaches
5. Psionic Thrust
6. Psychotic Blast
7. Psi-Shock Transfer
8. Reveal Intent
9. Telepathic Link
10. Psychic Shock

:xavier: You have to download The Official Characters Pack and Harpua1982's Thanos mod. Otherwise, it will not working
:xavier: Just copy/drag and drop all files in the RAR file you've downloaded to your MUA directory (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/)

Credits and Thanks
Blizz : For his original Professor Xavier mod
Teancum : For his MUA2 Assets

Download Link
Professor Xavier Base Booster : http://www.mediafire.com/?h3g3r303bsc0c3o

Oh wow THANK YOU!!!!....sorry, stupid question time!!!! :D Why is thanos mod necessary for this prof x booster?

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."