XML2 Character Mod Catalog

Started by nodoubt_jr, July 10, 2007, 02:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
like burning rage and midnight curse said read the other threads but if ur too lazy click my link it explains it in simply steps ...
http://marvelmods.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=43

ive posted this link twice today wat is the world coming to  :runaway:   :runaway:   :runaway:

ok added Shadowcat and Thunderbird
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

could sum1 pleasssse tell me how to download the dazzler mod to my xbox 360 i neeed heelllp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't.  Only the PS2, PSP, Xbox and PC support mods.

oooo y not?
can it be done for 360

Quote from: dazzlerone on December 31, 2007, 11:28AM
Can it be done for 360

Quote from: Teancum on December 31, 2007, 11:14AM
You can't.  Only the PS2, PSP, Xbox and PC support mods.

Nobody that has a 360 knows how to mod the game really well, so nobody has ever tried.  We know sounds will not work, and we know that it would require a modded 360.  The other drawback is that nobody wants to make mods for the 360, as most of us are upset that the 360 got 8 new characters and we had to make them ourselves.  That coupled with the fact that we can only have up to 27 characters (including mods) while the 360 gets 33 makes us not want to touch it.

Plus, if you get caught by Microsoft with a modded 360, you'll be banned from Xbox Live.

It's that way with the first Xbox too, as well as the PS2 to a much smaller extent.

having trouble witht the goblin queen mod. none of her powers show. all the other mods (polaris,havok, mystique) work fine

It's an involved process really.  Not difficult for veterans like BliZZ, nodoubt_jr, etc.  But I can't do it very well.  That's why I stick to sounds and whatnot :P.  Who were you wanting to see in MUA?

Couldn't you add a additional "skins without mods or additional skins"-section?

136-Mimic (MOD)
137-Exodus (MOD)
138-Mastermind (MOD)
139-Black Tom Cassidy (MOD)
140-Unus (MOD)
141-X-23 (MOD)
155-Siryn (MOD)
Where I can Where I can find them???