MelloMods' Mods: Deathlok, Rocket Raccoon, Adam Warlock ect...

Started by MelloMods, March 27, 2012, 11:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic
yes fox, it does. And I remember providing you w/ one recently. However, this one is better if the icons don't show up in the one I provided.

Also, got an incoming PM for ya.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

December 01, 2012, 06:17AM #31 Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:49PM by Harpua1982
Deathlok
Mod By: Harpua1982

Skins:
  • 10002.igb - Original
  • 10003.igb - Classic
  • 10004.igb - Modern
  • 10005.igb - Uncanny X-Force
  • 10006.igb - Agent of Hydra

Powers/Abilities:
  • Knife Toss:Deathlok throws his Molybdenum steel knife at enemies. Chance of getting a critical hit.
  • Helium-Neon Laser: Hand-gun firing a 150 watt helium-neon blast.
  • Destructive Force: Deathlok smashes the ground, knocking enemies off their feet.
  • Grenade Launcher: Fires a grenade, explodes in a radius.
  • Repulsor Blast: A single projectile with an explosion radius.
  • Laser Claws: Uses Laser claws to slice through foes, adding physical damage to melee attacks with an additional chance of doing bleed damage. (boost)
  • Mainframe Breach: Deathlok hacks the system mainframe to reveal all enemies for a time. Also, has a chance to convert organic and inorganic enemies.. (boost)
  • DeathWish: Deathlok sacrifices himself for the good of the team, initiating self destruct mode. (Xtreme)

Preview Video
click on image to view video

Features
  • 5 Custom skins/models
  • custom boltons,weapons and textures
  • Unique heavy attack that causes popup (get's a little annoying if spamming)
  • Unique Xtreme
  • Unique soundset (lots of custom sounds)
  • 2 iconsets

X-Voice
I've updated my version of X-Voice so the callout and the menu break sounds work for me, but I haven't uploaded it. Check http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4589.0.html for x_voice updates.

Known Bugs
  • For Deathlok's Plasma Blast, he fires his plasma pistol w/ his left hand.  In the comics, Deathlok is only able to use his right hand to operate his plasma pistol.  There are no known animations in MUA that will put the pistol in Dlok's right hand.
  • Deathlok's "mainframe breach" was originaly suposed to only affect robots, couldn't make that happen.
  • If you are using a gamepad, after Xtreme is exectuted, power icons do not appear for other characters until after the next loadpoint (loadscreen).  However, this doesn't happen on every stage.  Hellicarrier and Omega are the only stages, that I've found w/ this issue.  Although, I haven't checked them all. Problem does NOT seem to exist when using keyboard.
  • Be sure, when executing the Xtreme, that Deathlok is NOT the only member on your team. Game freeze or ctd will ensue
  • please report anymore bugs here.

Thanks
  • thetommyboy2002 - Classic skin (10003.igb)
  • marvintage - help w/ rigging, custom meshes and script for the Xtreme
  • iammingy - Rocket Launcher from Quake provided for the Grenade Launcher; map modified by iammingy.
  • Laser Pistol - original socom 9mm pistol uploaded by SoftLight Models, modified and re-colored by harpua1982
  • TheAkamu - original grenade model riped/uploaded; re-color/modified by: harpua1982
  • retarded_monkey - for the original rip of the kabar knives; texture recolor by: harpua1982
  • Rips - Fox456 (my original Deathlok skin rip), Hyperman360 (claw rips)
  • Norrin Radd - (I think) Cable's eye effect
  • Tien Shinhan - Testing and several tips along the way.
  • Rich Buckler & Doug Moench - Original creators of Deathlok The Demolisher.
  • Marvel, Activision, Raven, marvelmods.com, and....you for downloading...
  • anybody I may have missed...

As w/ most other mods here, a new game is required.  And don't forget to back-up all files!

Enjoy!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Oh Man!!!  The long-awaited Deathlok mod!  I'm downloading it right now.  I know it's going to be classic and unique.  You've even added a nice touch to your presentation of the mod -- the alternating shots of his skins and accompanying huds.  Very cool indeed!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Finally released! He looks awesome can't wait to try him out!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Excellent to see him completed. Can't wait to try it later.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Thanks everyone. When I found this site (1yr ago Christmas day), Deathlok was the first mod I looked for.  Can't say I was disappointed when I didn't find him, since there were so many other mods here to choose from. I tried my hand at skinning by making use of the Ultimo model. I never really was satisfied w/ it b/c Deathlok has the trademark half cyborg/zombie face. I had to get more experience w/ skinning and other mods if I was going to re-create that.

With the help of all you folks here at marvelmods, I've been able to learn a lot as I go. My goal was to release 4 mods before the year was up, and even though only 3/4 of them are completely mine (Nova was started by Gevth), I feel my goal was met.

I plan to release another 4 next year, if not more.

Thanks marvelmods.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: Harpua1982 on December 01, 2012, 09:10PM
Thanks everyone. When I found this site (1yr ago Christmas day), Deathlok was the first mod I looked for.  Can't say I was disappointed when I didn't find him, since there were so many other mods here to choose from. I tried my hand at skinning by making use of the Ultimo model. I never really was satisfied w/ it b/c Deathlok has the trademark half cyborg/zombie face. I had to get more experience w/ skinning and other mods if I was going to re-create that.

With the help of all you folks here at marvelmods, I've been able to learn a lot as I go. My goal was to release 4 mods before the year was up, and even though only 3/4 of them are completely mine (Nova was started by Gevth), I feel my goal was met.

I plan to release another 4 next year, if not more.

Thanks marvelmods.

You've done an incredible job; I've been here since April, and I've only managed to do one complete mod.

That is quite incredible Harpua how within a year you could go from looking for a Mod to having created 4 of your own! Not only impressed by you quantity but the quality of your work!  Deathlok looks particularly unique and fun to play.  Have you been working on him constantly throughout the year or mostly after you finished your last mod?

Quote from: Lionsden99 on December 03, 2012, 04:09AM
That is quite incredible Harpua how within a year you could go from looking for a Mod to having created 4 of your own! Not only impressed by you quantity but the quality of your work!  Deathlok looks particularly unique and fun to play.  Have you been working on him constantly throughout the year or mostly after you finished your last mod?

Thanks lionsden. No. I pretty much put him on the back-burner until I finished other mods I thought would be easier to do.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Hey Deathlok Mod is awesome, thanks a lot for it, i also tried tigra, but it didnt work, when im going to chose her in the heroselect it just stays there and doesnt work :/

Thanks for taking the time to put together the Tigra files!

Quote from: The_Greatest_Username on December 06, 2012, 04:30PM
Thanks for taking the time to put together the Tigra files!
DId it work for you??? Idk why it doesnt work for me :(

I haven't tried it out yet. I'm wanting to finish up my current game, but I'll let you know when I install it.

Quote from: Daniel17 on December 06, 2012, 03:07PM
... i also tried tigra, but it didnt work, when im going to chose her in the heroselect it just stays there and doesnt work :/
I'm not able to use heroselect on this computer but you can try this.

I'm assuming you entered Tigra's name and herostat in the herostat.cfg file, located inside the heroselect folder.

Instead of using a lower case "t" for Tigra, try using an Upper Case "T".

Changing "tigra" to "Tigra" in the herostat.cfg.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^