MelloMods' Mods: Deathlok, Rocket Raccoon, Adam Warlock ect...

Started by MelloMods, March 27, 2012, 11:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Adam Warlock
Mod By: Harpua1982

ABOUT
This isn't my best effort. Had some issues w/ the cape and didn't have many sounds to choose from. I'm not 100% sure of some of the power names regarding the cape, since I've heard different thing from different sources. Instead I just named them after the "Karmic Staff". Feel free to edit if you like. D/L link below Preview Video.

Skins:
  • 9405.igb - Modern
  • 9406.igb - Original
  • 9407.igb - Guardian
  • 9408.igb - Classic
  • 9409.igb - Magus

Powers/Abilities:
  • Quantum Beam: A powerful piercing beam of Quantum Magic.
  • Karmic Slam: Massive staff slam.
  • Karmic Blast: Fires a karmic blast, which will stun enemies and repeatedly bounce off walls at higher levels. Chance of Instant Kill if stunned.
  • Soul Beam: Adam shoots a powerful blast from his Soul Gem.
  • Soul Suck:  A radial blast of energy from the Soul Gem that can efficiently steal parts of the victim's soul, thereby replinishing Adam and his allies' health.
  • Soul Armor: Adam is shrouded by a protective shield emanated by the soul gem.  Shield has a chance to deflect projectiles. (boost)
  • Magus: Adam changes into his future self, Magus.Magus is much stronger, enabling him to lift heavy objects, cause more Melee $DMG and increase Defense. (boost)
  • Teleport: Ability to teleport within a given range.  If an ally is directly infront of you, they will teleport with you.  Damages enemies at the destination following the end of the teleport. (boost)
  • Galactic Wormhole: Adam is able to open up a wormhole through time and space, containing energy from an unknown part of the universe that catapults enemies to their death. (Xtreme)

Preview Video
click on image to view video

Features
  • Marvel Pinball model.
  • custom boltons and textures
  • Unique, but limited, voice soundset (Marvel Pinball soundset)
  • 2 loadscreens (thanks to outsider)

X-Voice
I've updated my version of X-Voice so the callout and the menu break sounds work for me, but I haven't uploaded it. Check http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4589.0.html for x_voice updates.

Known Bugs
  • Various graphic bugs due to the cape being an un-rigged segment.
  • Sound loop stops on Adam's first power during charge. This may be fixed in a future update.
  • Xtreme may be a little buggy due to the amount of effects.
  • please report anymore bugs here.

Thanks
  • Marvintage - Sentry model, DIY model for modern skin
  • Sub-Mariner - Guardian skin/HUD (Marvintage's DIY skin)
  • Outsider - Planning/Ideas contribution, bonus loadscreen.
  • Polygone - testing/suggestions
  • thetommyboy2002 - Classic and Magus skins
  • MUALover - effect/power tweaking (XTREME)
  • Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Jim Starlin, Roy Thomas and Gill Kane - Original creators of Adam Warlock and all other likenesses.
  • Marvel, Activision, Raven, marvelmods.com, and....you for downloading...
  • anybody I may have missed...

As w/ most other mods here, a new game is required.  And don't forget to back-up all files!

Enjoy!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Yay glad he's released! Gotta check him out soon! Great work :applause:
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Oooohhhh! Man! Your Warlock is incredible! You've outdone yourself. Congratulations!

Congratulations on a remarkable job with Adam Warlock! :rockon: He's definitely being drafted to my "Fantastic Four & Space Heroes" roster.

Wow ... great job Harpua with the mod Adam Harlock and Rocket Raccoon  :thumbsup2:. Keep up the good work  :rockon:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

The Guardians grow
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I know I"m late to the party on this one but That Warlock Mod looks UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!

MelloMod, Cablepool your skin is very cool. I hope looking forward to your update. Thanks!

June 13, 2015, 11:00AM #85 Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 10:48PM by Outsider
STAR-LORD

Ladies and gentleman, on behalf of MelloMods & myself, The Outsider presents to you one of the mods you've all been waiting for... Peter Quill, the leader of the Guardians of The Galaxy that only a few know as :starlord: Star-Lord (though he wishes more people would call him that lol) Because MelloMods initiated this project, I figured it was only fitting that I released it on his thread rather than at The Crypt.

This mod is a joint production of MelloMods and myself, combining our ideas, his skins, and my coding, so your expectations will probably be very high. Don't worry, you'll have a LOT of damn fun playing as him. He has destructive powers & skills, great looking skins & icons, and... well, you'll fall in love with three of his boosts... No, he won't break into a dance-off, but you might! Check him out.

UPDATE: Changed powers, skins, HUDs, and menu animations. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 4 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of might and flight.
-12 hex-edited skins, 17 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, 3 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Features music from the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack (both vol. 1 & 2, and the video game). 18 tracks total!
-Uses assigned number #93.

MOVESET:
1. Crossfire: Star-Lord uses his Element Guns to use Fire element and shoot burning plasma blasts.
2. Winds of Meredith: Uses the Air element of his Element Gun to levitate and throw enemies or objects.
3. Element Gun: Quill fires an Ice element beam at enemies from his Element Gun that will freeze and weaken enemies.
4. Triple Play: Unleases a 3-hit combo melee attack, ending with a radial blast of Earth element.
5. Outer Limits: Throws an alien grenade that sucks nearby enemies in and holds them before exploding with electricity.
6. (Boost) Awesome Mix Vol. 1: Quill puts on his old cassette player, and listens to music. Team gains attack damage & speed, and energy regen.*
7. (Boost) Awesome Mix Vol. 2: Quill puts on his old cassette player, and listens to music. Team gains attack damage & speed, and energy regen.*
8. (Boost) Awesome Mix Vol. 3: Quill puts on his old cassette player, and listens to music. Team gains attack damage & speed, and energy regen.*
9. (Boost) Energy Shield: Ship creates a force field that protects Quill, taking less damage, and gaining immunity from energy damage.
10. (Xtreme) Starship Milano: Star-Lord beams up to his ship and fires highly concentrated beams at all enemies, destroying them.

NOTE:
Press Heavy Punch while blocking to put Quill's helmet on, and press Grab while blocking to take it back off.

MUSIC (*During "Awesome Mix Vol. 1"):
Redbone - Come And Get Your Love
David Bowie - Moonage Daydream
Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
Blue Swede - Hooked On A Feeling
Rupert Holmes - Escape (the Pina Colada song)
The Five Stairsteps - O-o-h Child

MUSIC (*During "Awesome Mix Vol. 2"):
Silver - Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang
Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky
Looking Glass - Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)
The Sweet - Fox On The Run
Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home To Me
George Harrison - My Sweet Lord

MUSIC (*During "Awesome Mix Vol. 3"):
Hot Chocolate - Every 1's a Winner
Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
Scandal feat. Patty Smyth - The Warrior
Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight
Star-Lord Band - Space Riders with No Names
Star-Lord Band - Zero to Hero

All music belongs to their respective artists. We take no credit for the songs themselves. All music lasts for less than one minute. See the "Read It" file for details.

CREDITS:
MelloMods - Mod creation, alternate HUDs (Original, Classic), models & boltons, alternate mannequins
Outsider - Mod coding, loading screens, sounds & music rips, Alternate movie HUDs, effects setup, hex-editing, mannequin re-texture, music scripts
GTTeancum - All skins & primary HUDs
Julio Cabral - Element Gun model
UltraMegaMagnus - Primary mannequin
Nickjustint - Voice files
Seven - Some music rips from Vol. 2

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?2s5r5fsi5h53j8i

Finally the waiting is over! This mod is just amazing, so many new ideas! And made a music boost - greatest idea! I'm really want to dance:D
Star-Lord mod - result of work two great modders! My congrats with this expected release, play as him is really fun!

Yes-Yes guardians of the galaxy is growing! Great news about star-lord)  try now

Time for an Epic Dance off! Been waiting for this one and I know he was worth the wait can't wait to get to download and try him out. Thank you for all your hard work.