GHOST RIDER upgrades v1.2 [Hellcycle, etc]

Started by iammingy, April 20, 2012, 12:41AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I made a hellcycle some while ago for.. Idk who it was, Gevth I think. I based it on comic design I googled from somewhere, the picture of it is somewhere on this forum. I don't know if you might be able to use it.

Though the thing is, Gevth didn't want to use the sit-animation for it. I suggested putting the Ghost Rider on the bike so you'd have a proper sit anim. (Him just being posed to sit :P).

Am willing to finish it if it's being used, and if you want. It's possible for any skin/model of him.

Quote from: BLaw on April 22, 2012, 09:56AM
I made a hellcycle some while ago for.. Idk who it was, Gevth I think. I based it on comic design I googled from somewhere, the picture of it is somewhere on this forum. I don't know if you might be able to use it.

Though the thing is, Gevth didn't want to use the sit-animation for it. I suggested putting the Ghost Rider on the bike so you'd have a proper sit anim. (Him just being posed to sit :P).

Am willing to finish it if it's being used, and if you want. It's possible for any skin/model of him.

I have thought about this, too. The pose would look certainly more natural. The problem with the idea is that it's not flexible enough to accommodate for any future skins/meshes (from me or other people). The fact that all of Ghost Rider's current costumes have bump-map and specular-map doesn't help either. :(

I think the sitting animation I used is OK. I just don't like the arms. With a bike model more tailored for this sitting animation, the flaws could be hidden pretty well.

Quote from: iammingy on April 21, 2012, 03:46PM
The usual questions:
1. Did you start a new game using default stats?
2. Which language do you use for MUA?
3. Do you see any new power/boost in the talents?

I installed the 1.1 patch, then:
1. yes
2. English
3. Nope...

Any ideas? (Side note, there's no limit to how many mods you can apply in one game, is there?)

"Johnny Blaze, re-rised again!"
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Hman360 on April 22, 2012, 06:39PM
I installed the 1.1 patch, then:
1. yes
2. English
3. Nope...

Any ideas? (Side note, there's no limit to how many mods you can apply in one game, is there?)

Anybody else having the same issue?

Well. I know of a way to get tje perfect sitting anim....

MAKE ONE.

And use it as a fly anim ;) Tommy and me havr been trying to get custom anims to work. They do. You wont need the models  on the bike and export. Just a fly anim file and the bike and you are set.

Quote from: iammingy on April 22, 2012, 10:35PM
Anybody else having the same issue?

I got it to work! I just installed the full v1.1 mod over the 1.0 + 1.1 patch I had and replaced the 1.0 herostat with the new one. It works fine now, and it's incredibly awesome.

Two things I've noticed though:
1. It won't go through doorways.
2. On the level in Asgard where you have to open the Bifrost Bridge, the part where the 3 statues are spitting fireballs at you and the camera stays at that specific angle, when you try to use the bike, it comes up fine, but when you try to move, Ghost Rider acts as though he's on an invisible bike and the bike just sits there.

Quote from: BLaw on April 23, 2012, 07:15AM
Well. I know of a way to get tje perfect sitting anim....

MAKE ONE.

And use it as a fly anim ;) Tommy and me havr been trying to get custom anims to work. They do. You wont need the models  on the bike and export. Just a fly anim file and the bike and you are set.

What? That's just too awesome.  :laugh:
How come nobody has done it for any mods? :(

Quote from: Hman360 on April 23, 2012, 04:04PM
I got it to work! I just installed the full v1.1 mod over the 1.0 + 1.1 patch I had and replaced the 1.0 herostat with the new one. It works fine now, and it's incredibly awesome.

Two things I've noticed though:
1. It won't go through doorways.
2. On the level in Asgard where you have to open the Bifrost Bridge, the part where the 3 statues are spitting fireballs at you and the camera stays at that specific angle, when you try to use the bike, it comes up fine, but when you try to move, Ghost Rider acts as though he's on an invisible bike and the bike just sits there.

Great! :)
1. You will have to get off the bike and then open the door. After the door has opened, you can go through the doorways on bike. At the very least, for me, Ghost Rider can go through the doorways on the Hellcarrier very smoothly.
2. Thanks for reporting this. A screenshot would be great.

By the way, do you have any problems using the hellcycle under water in the Atlantis levels?

What? That's just too awesome.  :laugh:
How come nobody has done it for any mods? :(

Because you're limited to 1/2 custom animations and not more than that. Damn exporter =[

But at least you'll have your own animation. I mean he'll sit still on it anyway.

Great! :)
1. You will have to get off the bike and then open the door. After the door has opened, you can go through the doorways on bike. At the very least, for me, Ghost Rider can go through the doorways on the Hellcarrier very smoothly.
2. Thanks for reporting this. A screenshot would be great.

By the way, do you have any problems using the hellcycle under water in the Atlantis levels?
[/quote]

1. Okay, I can do that.
2. I don't exactly know why, but it isn't doing that anymore. (Maybe my PC just needed a reboot.)

And when you said problems in Atlantis, did you mean it simply doesn't work? Because I think the multi-jump actions for every character are disabled for that level.

Quote from: BLaw on April 24, 2012, 02:11AM
Because you're limited to 1/2 custom animations and not more than that. Damn exporter =[

But at least you'll have your own animation. I mean he'll sit still on it anyway.

Oh, I understand now. Thanks, Master of Modnetism!

Quote from: Hman360 on April 24, 2012, 06:44PM
1. Okay, I can do that.
2. I don't exactly know why, but it isn't doing that anymore. (Maybe my PC just needed a reboot.)

And when you said problems in Atlantis, did you mean it simply doesn't work? Because I think the multi-jump actions for every character are disabled for that level.

Ok, good. I thought the hellcycle would be spawned while Ghost Rider was busy swimming in Atlantis.

Hey Mingy, just tried the booster and it's absolutely awesome. Congrats!

One question. When I use the 2nd alternate bike released by Broly the wheels are about 1/4 beneath floor lvl. Is there a way to make it a tad higher?

Thanks!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

fixed it check my post

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Mingy, just wanna let you know that you forgot the "eng" folder in the sound part so, some people may be using it without the bike sounds (which are fantastic and really make a difference, BTW).
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."