GHOST RIDER upgrades v1.2 [Hellcycle, etc]

Started by iammingy, April 20, 2012, 12:41AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Nowhere Man on May 05, 2012, 06:42AM
Hey Mingy, just tried the booster and it's absolutely awesome. Congrats!

One question. When I use the 2nd alternate bike released by Broly the wheels are about 1/4 beneath floor lvl. Is there a way to make it a tad higher?

Thanks!

Quote from: Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan on May 05, 2012, 08:33AM
fixed it check my post

Thanks Broly for the new model!

Quote from: Nowhere Man on May 13, 2012, 12:23AM
Mingy, just wanna let you know that you forgot the "eng" folder in the sound part so, some people may be using it without the bike sounds (which are fantastic and really make a difference, BTW).

Thanks for pointing this out! I am releasing v1.2, which will fix this issue.

Quote from: kiadar on May 13, 2012, 08:31PM
Thank you for sharing, your Ghost Rider is amazing.

You are welcome.

May 13, 2012, 10:30PM #32 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 11:05PM by iammingy
v1.2 is released:
https://www.box.com/s/8dc22160877aaf3232c4

All 3 skins included are PS2 models.
I ditched my hi-poly Ketch skin from the previous versions. The Ketch skin included in version 1.2 is slightly different than the one released at my skin thread (from a few years ago). The changes are hollow eye sockets and grey pants. :D
The Caretaker's cape is hidden while on the bike because the cape segment would point into the bike. It is always shown otherwise.

As Nowhere Man has pointed out, I messed up the directory structure in version 1.0~1.1. This issue is fixed in version 1.2.

Back to building Carnage and other stuff... :carnage:

Quote[B.]Features:
Version 1.2: (May 13, 2012 ~ present) :ghostr:

• Uses the hellcycle model from Marvel vs Capcom 3.
    Initially, the model was ported to XNALara by "iK1L73r" at DeviantArt.
    The model was then ported to MUA by "Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan" at MarvelMods.com.
  • 3 new skins:

• Caretaker replaces Western
    • Ketch as 5th costume
    • 2099 as 6th costume
  • Maxed level 9 passives for 5th costume: 

• boost stats (+10 to body/focus/strike)
    • regeneration (+1.2%/s)
    • defense (+9)
  • Maxed level 9 passives for 6th costume: 

• health per kill (+30 hp per kill)
    • attack speed (+20%)
    • defense (+9)
  • Icons for "Hell's Embrace" and "Hellfire Breath"

Previews:

new skins for ghost rider looks amazing! of course the update itself is great. :bowdown1:

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Good job  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

May 15, 2012, 07:16PM #37 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:22PM by LarsAlexandersson
Legends of Awesomeness. But good thing i was there (on deviant art) which searching some news, arts, 3d models, fan movesets, but .... WOW!
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: aventureiromax on May 15, 2012, 08:35AM
Good job  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Hman360 on May 15, 2012, 02:01PM
Working beautifully!

Thank you!

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on May 15, 2012, 07:16PM
Legends of Awesomeness. But good thing i was there (on deviant art) which searching some news, arts, 3d models, fan movesets, but .... WOW!

Yes. Thanks for your heads up once again!

only one problem, the bike cant be used on a full team, i dont know if its because he needs a lot of space but on a team of 4 when you do the double jump the bike lands one place and he lands on another, and all he does is slide all over the place on his ass, doing no damage or anything while the bike stays unmoved, and the bike disappears when he deactivates the power

Quote from: delvinho on June 08, 2012, 06:33PM
only one problem, the bike cant be used on a full team, i dont know if its because he needs a lot of space but on a team of 4 when you do the double jump the bike lands one place and he lands on another, and all he does is slide all over the place on his ass, doing no damage or anything while the bike stays unmoved, and the bike disappears when he deactivates the power

That has been happening on occasion in Mephisto's Realm to me.

June 08, 2012, 07:34PM #41 Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 07:43PM by iammingy
Quote from: delvinho on June 08, 2012, 06:33PM

his ass? How nice...

Does it happen all the time? I always have a time of 4 and I only see it very occasionally.

it happens to me to.i thought it was because of my pc.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Did he not have enough room for the bike? was that why?

i will try to fix it after hackathon!

Thanks. :)

take your time, because everything else about him is perfect