BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 20, 2016, 05:40PM
Just a quick announcement.

As you all know I haven't released anything in months. Which is due to the fact that I am only modding when inspiration hits me. Aside from this, work outside of life and a bit more relaxation in Marvel Heroes (player name Rahizm).

What does this mean? Mods on a sporadic basis. I have gotten ideas left and right while playing Marvel Heroes, but I am quick to lose said ideas if not executed immediately.

So no, I have not retired from modding yet, and I hope to see other Marvel Games modifiable and at this community forums.
awh, I was excited for Captain America. I'll play Marvel Heroes with you! haha.

Good to hear from you hope your doing well. Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 20, 2016, 05:40PM
I have gotten ideas left and right while playing Marvel Heroes, but I am quick to lose said ideas if not executed immediately.

So no, I have not retired from modding yet, and I hope to see other Marvel Games modifiable and at this community forums.
Good to know you're still with us. Yeah, I think that happened to all of us. To mod games take some time that, if you got a busy life, you will not be able to do it immediately.

Your Captain Britain,Daredevil,Firestar,Hal Jordan,Lex Luthor,Luke Cage,Joker mua version,Solomon Grundy,The Amazing Spider-Man skin,Squirrel Girl,Storm,thing and more skins and mods are down.

Quote from: jaybird on January 26, 2016, 11:56PM
Your Captain Britain,Daredevil,Firestar,Hal Jordan,Lex Luthor,Luke Cage,Joker mua version,Solomon Grundy,The Amazing Spider-Man skin,Squirrel Girl,Storm,thing and more skins and mods are down.

Odd, will have to look into that.

The links to the skins seem to be working fine for me. Maybe it was a temporary thing at Mediafire.

BLAW his Nightwing is very cool! I have he a long time in my set of heroes, but I booked a feedback that should have told you long ago. In my game the mod has a problem with the power icon nightwing cycle. This icon does not appear during the game. His grabsmash does not work on my game. I use the Official Characters 1.3. Can you help me?

Hey, B.L.A.W. I wanted to thank you for your work, especially for the help you gave for the Taskmaster one. Thank you very much, again!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 15, 2016, 05:56AM
BLAW his Nightwing is very cool! I have he a long time in my set of heroes, but I booked a feedback that should have told you long ago. In my game the mod has a problem with the power icon nightwing cycle. This icon does not appear during the game. His grabsmash does not work on my game. I use the Official Characters 1.3. Can you help me?

I can take a look and see here.

One thing: did u start a new game?

Quote from: Dave_Bass on February 15, 2016, 01:50PM
Hey, B.L.A.W. I wanted to thank you for your work, especially for the help you gave for the Taskmaster one. Thank you very much, again!

It's a pleasure :)

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on January 20, 2016, 05:51PM
awh, I was excited for Captain America. I'll play Marvel Heroes with you! haha.

That would be cool. Just hope the timezones match!

Quote from: B.L.A.W on February 16, 2016, 03:40AM
I can take a look and see here.

One thing: did u start a new game?

BLAW, I started a new game, without taking advantage of saves. The problem still persists. The Aventureiromax helped me with a small bug in the grabsmash Psylocke just passing me powerstyle file mod Psylocke he has on his PC. It will be a problem in powerstyle file Nightwing?

I have a problem with the hulk skins. when I open the game it doesn't work.

Will you make/port IronMan mark VI for MUA?  :stark:
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Blaw ,sorry to bother you, but the pics for the skins of the thing are disappeared ,making the links unavailable.

Quote from: mindworm on April 22, 2016, 08:21PM
Blaw ,sorry to bother you, but the pics for the skins of the thing are disappeared ,making the links unavailable.

i cant see the pics but link are avaiable to me, just click in the small squares where the pic should be.
but i cant download the skins for darevil