BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello there your work is amazing some of the best I've ever seen I was really hoping you could re upload Storm's 90's skin please

Hello, BLAW! All right? we are feeling the lack your work here! We hope your break time does not take long because your mods are fantastic. I have a doubt in conversion, BLAW, and I thought, if you could help me. Some models that I convert to large characters such as Rockslide, and others that I want to apply with small characters, like the Hulkbuster, Big Skin, in Iron Man, are with an anomaly. The skin is above the floor in relation to others. Do you know how to solve this?

When rigging, move the Bip01 down so the feet are below the horizontal grid. And make sure to adjust all bones (primarily the pelvis & spines) so the top portion is back in place.

Alternative is to enlarge the lower legs a bit so the feet are below the grid. Again, feet below the grid :)

master BLAW, it's nice to see you back here. I am one of your fan. :)
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

Quote from: B.L.A.W on February 21, 2017, 11:25PM
When rigging, move the Bip01 down so the feet are below the horizontal grid. And make sure to adjust all bones (primarily the pelvis & spines) so the top portion is back in place.

Alternative is to enlarge the lower legs a bit so the feet are below the grid. Again, feet below the grid :)

BLAW, I am very grateful for the tip! It worked! I want to leave my recognition and esteem for your knowledge and for your work here shared. I say again that I look forward to seeing your great shine releases in Marvel Mods. Do not be away for much longer. Thanks!

Quote from: milo on February 22, 2017, 03:38AM
master BLAW, it's nice to see you back here. I am one of your fan. :)

Thank you.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 24, 2017, 09:16PM
BLAW, I am very grateful for the tip! It worked! I want to leave my recognition and esteem for your knowledge and for your work here shared. I say again that I look forward to seeing your great shine releases in Marvel Mods. Do not be away for much longer. Thanks!

I appreciate your comment and am glad to have been of help in the last 10 years.

Depending if I can get my stuff to work again or not, I may come out of "retirement".

Return of the King, hope you get it up and working. Time for the comeback like #23 Jordan!

Quote from: ndp on April 30, 2017, 11:43AM
Return of the King, hope you get it up and working. Time for the comeback like #23 Jordan!

I like both LOTR and old school Chicago Bulls ft. Jordan and Pippen, so you got me there.

My to do list to get stuff working:

- Photoshop - Done
- 3ds Max - Done
- 3ds Max Plugins - Done
- Somehow get my macros back in Photoshop - Ehhhhhhhhhhh
- Irfanview - To download
- GIMP - To download
- Ninjaripper for Marvel Heroes - To do
- If macros not able to be recovered, redo macros (ugh, really don't want to do this)

Who doesn't like the 92' Bulls? Member Horace Grant and Jo Jo English? Such a good team that yr.

I hope your able to get your macros back. Such a time-saver.

Your comeback may inspire others to return.

Let me know if you need anything (tools/links down/ect)

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

I loved the NBA back in those days. I'm a fan of the Phoenix Suns, as I recall the 1993 NBA Finals. The Bulls won in six games, but it was such a great series that gone the distance and could've went either way -- Jordan, Pippen, & Grant (Chicago) vs. Barkley, K.J, and Majerle (Phoenix). Still my favorite series to this day. The Bulls made a hard-fought "three-peat" as champions that year. You gotta respect the Bulls back then.

Good to hear that you could be making a comeback. It will no doubt breathe some new life back into the forum. And yeah, GIMP is an awesome program that has made my modding projects that much better. A must-get.

Quote from: Outsider on May 07, 2017, 06:43AM
I loved the NBA back in those days. I'm a fan of the Phoenix Suns, as I recall the 1993 NBA Finals. The Bulls won in six games, but it was such a great series that gone the distance and could've went either way -- Jordan, Pippen, & Grant (Chicago) vs. Barkley, K.J, and Majerle (Phoenix). Still my favorite series to this day. The Bulls made a hard-fought "three-peat" as champions that year. You gotta respect the Bulls back then.

Good to hear that you could be making a comeback. It will no doubt breathe some new life back into the forum. And yeah, GIMP is an awesome program that has made my modding projects that much better. A must-get.

I've used GIMP only for XML2 skins for years. For everything else, Photoshop CS6 (before that, previous iterations)

To the crowd: I'll do my best. Not getting software to work as it used to/not having previous worked saved is disheartening.

Do you have Iron Man Mark VI and VII ? I can't find it on your Iron Man releases.

If you have time BLaw, would you consider re-uploading your Thing skins? The link is sadly gone  :thing:

Thanks Hobgoblin, it never occurred to me to check the page source for the link. Clever.